A Call to Prayer
A Zionic Prayer of the Firstborn, reflecting the patriarchal and matriarchal ministry of the Holy Order. [Århus, Denmark].
1. Pray for all things, ye inhabitants of Zion, that all things within the reach of your minds, hearts and hands may be blessed.
From the World to All Living Things
2. Pray for the world, that it may witness the coming of the Lord in your day and the millennial Zion.
3. Pray for the nations, that their leaders may be blessed and their citizens may be protected.
4. Pray for your cities, and towns, and villages, and hamlets, that goodness and charity may prevail within them.
5. Pray for your families, that all may be reconciled unto healing and salvation.
6. Pray for your homes, that they may become the temples of the living God.
7. Pray for your husbands and wives, that they may become living testators of Christ and the Holy Spirit.
8. Pray for your children, that they may follow your righteous example unto godliness.
Do What You Pray For
9. And do what ye pray for, that ye may not be counted as hypocrites.
10. Pray for all living things.
11. Bless the animals and plants, and pray for the cleansing of nature, that creature may no longer war against creature, and that God's holiness may abound in His Creation.
12. Pray for your friends and your enemies, and do good unto all men all the days of your lives, and it shall go well with you.
A Time of Saving and Losing
13. This is the will of the Lord unto you, for this is a time of saving and of losing, even as every man will.
14. Pray without ceasing (1 Thes.5: 17), that ye become the victor, laying not aside the weapons of the Gospel, but standing firm as one who awaiteth the return of his belovèd, in all diligence.
15. I come quickly, saith the Lord, and he who is not ready and waiting shall be passed by. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 25 March 1998
Last updated on 25 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved