Revelation on the Garment of Joseph. One of the unfortunate characteristics of the House of Joseph is to schismatise over the slighest disagreement. The first time this happened was after the death of King Solomon when Northern Israel, led by Joseph, split off from Judah. He has been doing it ever since and has been scattered in the world not only geographically but also religiously and culturally. Division is not pleasing to the Lord. Not only had members coming to the New Covenant split off from other churches, but being so unstable inside, they were forming their factions and cliques within the Church too. This continued until the final cleansing at the end of 1995. Part of the problem is a lack of spiritual discernment coupled with impetuousness. Many Christians are responding to the Spirit within the Reformation (Protestant) Churches. Some are receiving a genuine prophetic ministry like that given by John and Paula Sandford in the USA. All of the twelve tribes of Israel, plus Levi, will be gathered to the earthly New Jerusalem. There will be many provisional gathering places around the world prior to the great consummation. Many will go to gathering places specified by their own traditions before making the final trek to the earthly New Jerusalem. One such tradition is named in the original revelation but has been omitted as it does not concern New Covenant Christians [Århus, Denmark].
1. Thus saith the Lord unto the remnant of the House of Joseph in the New Covenant:
The Garment of Joseph
2. Hearken and listen, that there may be no more rending of the garment of Joseph which hath unto this time been rent into many pieces by the rebellious sons and daughters of the House of Israel.
3. How can the mantle of the Lord rest upon His people when the mantle [of Israel] is rent asunder by whoredoms, and rebellions, and the broken hearts of the righteous?
4. It cannot, unless the House of Israel repenteth and ceaseth to seek after her own pleasures and the imaginations of her heart.
Many Responding in the Reformation
5. I am already working, saith the Lord, for there are many in the old Reformation who are willing to listen to, and obey, Me according to their level of Light.
6. And all these are a part of the Church of the Holy Spirit, which is the Body of Christ, even as I have told you before (NC&C 17).
7. There are many prophets and prophetesses whom I, the Lord, have raised up out of the Protestant churches, holy men and women who have been called to mediate and administer My Gospel to those of their traditions.
8. Yea, and though their traditions are often not of the true pattern, yet their hearts are right before Me, and therefore I am able to work through them for the salvation of their spiritual families. Nevertheless, this is not the fullness.
John and Paula Sandford
9. Behold, I have raised up the Sandfords1 as prophets of healing and have given unto them many keys for the healing of the inner man.
10. These keys ye need, ye saints of the New Covenant, and ye should therefore seek after them, for I have told you to seek for truth wherever it may be found.
11. Let these keys be taught in the Church of God unto all, and let them be first taught unto the Elders and Eldresses that they may dispense them as ministers of Light.
12. This is part of the Spirit of Elijah which I am shedding forth upon the whole earth2.
13. Let the Garment of Joseph be reworked, that all its parts may be broughttogether and sewn by the Holy Spirit, Whose hands forever reach out to tenderly restore.
Keep the Banner Pure
14. Keep thy banner (NC&C 63) unde- filed, O House of Israel in the north coun- tries, for if thou doest this, O House of Ephraim, thou, and thy children, shall gather to the earthly New Jerusalem;
The Gathering of Israel
15. And the whole of Israel, from Dan unto Simeon, shall return, each with his own banner and his own company.
16. And ye shall camp around My Temple, and ye shall shout with one voice: "Hosannah! Hosannah unto the Lord our God and King! (cp. Jn.12:13) 17. "Holy, holy is is the Lord God ofIsrael, Who was, and is, and shall be forever!" (cp. Rev.4:8)
Falling Upon the Necks
18. And Israel shall be gathered, yea, all the hosts of the children of God, and they shall fall upon each other's necks, and kiss each other.
19. And the breach in Israel3 shall be repaired forever.
20. Prepare for this day, My little ones, and let the fires of your hearts be kindled in love one for another, that your love may overwhelm all darkness, that the Garment of Joseph, which is [also] the Light of the Priesthood, may rest upon you forever. Amen and Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 25 March 1998
Last updated on 25 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved