On Denominational Stewardship
The work of every Christian Church, denomination or group must stand or fall on its own merits and not on those of others. Though the New Covenant Church of God is a part of the wider Body of Christ it will be judged for its own faithfulness or lack thereof. No Church or denomination should measure itself against other Churches or denominations but only against God's Word. Beware of those who bear witness of prophets or other leaders. The saints are to bear witness of Christ alone, for He alone is Saviour. There were many in the early Church (1988-89) who were mesmerised by the revelations and revelators and were losing their Christ-focus. The saints are warned not to fall into idolatry or priestcraft. This revelation is an abridgement of an earlier one [Oppsal, Oslo, Norway].
The Atonement Breaks Forth
1. The work of My Atonement continually breaketh forth upon the mind and heart of man, making that which was unconscious, conscious.
No Two Gospel Works are Alike
2. And the work of revelation of one Covenant cannot be fully understood by the Covenant that preceeded it because they [who belonged to that earlier Covenant] were not so conscious.1
3. The soul of man lieth in a deep slumber but is awakened degree by degree from one dispensation to another, [for] those who will come unto Me and are willing to make the sacrifices to ascend into My Light.
The World Unfolds Like a Scroll
4. Behold, the world unfoldeth as a scroll that is opened, one end into greater Light and the other into greater darkness, the one balanced by the other until the separation is complete, and the darkness is thrown out.
Christ Alone is Saviour
5. Behold, thus saith the Lord: the New Covenant, and all that have gone before, were built upon Me and not prophets, for I alone am Saviour.
6. Ye shall be judged by your own works and not by the works of others who have gone before you.
Do Not Bear Witness of Prophets
7. I am sending you into the world to be witnesses of Me and not of prophets, for all true prophets bear witness of Me.
8. Ye are not sent into the world to testify of prophets but of My Light, and the power of your testimony will rest on the keys ye have within you and not the keys of others.
9. The keys shall witness of themselves, for they are pure truth and Light.
Testify of the Light, Jesus Christ
10. Testify of the truth, and not of those who are vessels of the truth.
11. And this is pleasing in My sight, that no spirit of idolatry or priestcraft arise in My Church;
12. And thus all the saints may be counted equal, none being exalted above the other.
13. Behold, the truth belongeth unto no man, but unto God;
All Honour to God
14. Therefore if any man cometh unto you, saying: "I have brought forth this truth: give me the honour," ye shall rebuke him and call him to repentance, and thus save his soul from a fall.
15. These things I have spoken plainly unto you before, but I say them again that ye fall not into the sins of those who worship their leaders, making the flesh greater than My Word.
16. Ye are free of the sins of other Christians, as well as of their blessings, for ye must receive your own blessings according to your faith and works.
17. And this must be so in every part of the Body of Christ, from one dispensation to another. Even so. Amen
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 25 March 1998
Last updated on 25 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved