The Olso and Bergen Local Colonies
What follows is an extract of a revelation to various members of the Oslo and Bergen Colonies in Norway. Upon these two congregations lay the whole burden of the New Covenant work in the early days. A Colony promised in Stavanger. The Bergen colony had been reduced to a mere two souls in 1992 and by the end of 1995 the Oslo Colony consisted of only four members. The whole of the mission of the New Covenant God depended upon the continued ministry of these two fellowships which barely survived the reorganisation of 1996. The parable of the Gathering: the seed and the tree [Oslo, Norway].
1. When the Oslo and Bergen Colonies have done all that I, the Lord God, have commanded them, then I shall raise up the Stavanger Colony, and other gathering places in the north.
2. Upon these fellowships (the Oslo and Bergen Colonies) resteth the burden of the New Covenant, saith the Lord, until it hath arisen in might and shed the chrysalis of its new birth.
New Colonies will Arise
3. And then Colonies will appear everywhere, for the roots will be strong.
4. And ye are the roots, ye saints of the Oslo and Bergen Colonies, and this is your especial calling.
5. But if the root withereth away, then the whole tree shall perish, and new gardeners will plant new seeds, even as I will.
6. Therefore spill not the seeds but plant in wisdom, doing all things according to the pattern.
Parable of the Seed and the Tree
7. And now, verily, verily, I say unto you, I shall liken the work of gathering unto two servants who were told to climb the Tree of the Firstborn, to gather the fruits thereof.
8. The first was lazy, and said unto himself: "If I sit on this seed, it shall surely grow into a tree, and after many years I will be able to pluck the fruit thereof from its highest branches."
9. The second was valiant, and said unto himself: "The tree lieth before me.
10. "Therefore I shall take hold of it, and climb it with all my might, mind, and strength, until I have ascended unto the highest branches and plucked the fruit thereof." Let he who hath ears understand. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 25 March 1998
Last updated on 25 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved