The Lord Weeps for Fallen Ministers
This revelation is a condemnation of the rebellious shepherds of Manasseh and although historically it pointed to a particular leader, it in principle applies to all Christian leaders -- especially internationally well-known evangelists -- who apostatise by either teaching false doctrine, comitting adultery, coveting money, or willfully breaking any of the commandments. Manasseh refers principally to North America -- to the United States and Canada. The Lord is distressed when important leaders fall. Woe to the one who rejects the Word of God. God is a God of miracles. The mysteries must be sealed away from the public until the right time. The works of man will always be frustrated in the end. Zion's banner is unfurled in the north. The New Covenant temple is a great sifter where all those holding sacred Priesthood stewardships are weighed in the balance [Oppsal, Oslo, Norway].
1. My soul shall weep in secret places for the pride of the rebellious shepherds of Manasseh;
2. And mine eye shall weep sore, and run down with tears, because the shepherds of Manasseh are carried away captive.
3. Say unto them: Humble yourselves, sit down; for your principality shall come down, even the crown of your glory.
4. Behold, the covenant is ended and your works revealed; therefore I shall scatter you back into the world from whence you came.
Woe To Him Who Rejects the Word!
5. Woe, woe unto him that rejecteth the Word of God, and turneth from the counsel of the Lord.
6. I have brought forth the Bible but they have not believed it, nor obeyed it, but have turned unto fables and the imaginings of their own hearts.
The God of Miracles
7. For behold, I am God; and I am a God of miracles;
8. And I will show unto the world that I am the same yesterday, today, and forever;
9. And I work not among the children of men, save it be according to their faith.
10. Wherefore have miracles not been manifest in Manasseh?
11. Because they lack faith in the true God of Israel, but have put their trust in the arm-of-flesh.
Sealed Things Shall Remain Sealed
12. Touch not the things which are sealed, for I will bring them forth in mine own due time; for I will show unto the children of men that I am able to do mine own work.
13. And I, the Lord, have done mine own work, and shall not be frustrated.
The Works of Man
14. But the works of man shall be frustrated, yea, every one, even they who hide their works in darkness, saying: "Who seeth us and who knoweth us?" (Is.29:15)
15. All who err in spirit shall come to understanding by the by, but only after chastisement and scattering;
16. And they that murmur against My Word shall learn doctrine, supposing no longer that they are great ones, and no longer adding sin to sin.
The Banner of Zion in the North
17. I have unfurled the banner of Zion in the north countries and shall take it unto many lands by the hands of Mine apostles and evangelists.
Sacrifice, Study, Repent, Pray, and Labour Together
18. Of each shall be required a greater sacrifice and a turning away from all sin.
19. Let none suppose that they might postpone the day of repentance, for that day is here.
20. Study the Scriptures, labour together as one family and one Body, pray by day and by night that ye may not be overcome.
The Temple is the Great Sifter
21. Receive the covenants of My Holy House degree by degree, falling not therefrom, for by means of the Temple covenants shall I sift out the Gentiles who have entered this Church unawares.
22. And they shall depart of their own free will unto that degree they are able to abide.
Leaders to Be Judged Strictly
23. I have cut off the false shepherds who have perverted My Word; and I shall measure all the shepherds with strictness who come in at the gate.
Guard the Tongue
24. Measure each word of the tongue with care, being vessels of righteousness and purity, that none may be hurt or offended in Heaven or on earth, save the man of sin (2 Thes.2:3) who must receive his [whip] stripes in order to be saved. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 25 March 1998
Last updated on 25 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved