The Call to Zion
The call to Zion. This is one of the most poignant and moving revelations on Zion concealing within it many deep firstborn mysteries. Zion is to be built by both the Houses of Judah and Ephraim -- Ephraim representing the northern 10 Tribes (Reuben Simeon, Issachar, Zebulun, Gad, Asher,Ephraim, Manasseh, Dan and Naphtali), and Judah the southern 3 (Judah, Benjamin and Simeon). In both the Bible and New Covenant revelations Ephraim represents the 10 tribes scattered throughout the world and Judah represents the 3 who have been gathering to the Promised Land. Ephraim, by contrast, is to gather outside the Holy Land in firstborn colonies until the Great Tribulation, before joining Judah in the Holy Land during the Millennium. Whilst Messianic Jews are gathering to the Holy Land through their own prophets, Messianic Ephraimites (New Covenant Christians) are gathering to Zionic colonies. Once the embryo Ephraimite colonies are established, a New Covenant Jewish colony will be established in the Land of Israel in, or near, the City of Jerusalem. The revelation that follows indicates the importance of Christian Temples (not to be confused with the Temple described by Ezekiel). The prophet Isaiah is cited frequently. Male and female principle. The mystery of godliness. The path of humility. Ephraimite Zion must be contended for just as Judah has contended for Eretz Israel. The citizens of Zion are valiant witnesses who rejoice in holiness and proclaim Israel restored by lifting up her banners. The fruit of Zion is streams of living waters. Zion is the Bride, waiting for her Bridegroom, the Lord Jesus Christ. We are to beware of the false patterns of worship anddoctrinal interpretation made by the Gentile churches over the centuries and listen to what the Messianic shepherds of Ephraim and Judah are teaching us [Ulset, Bergen, Norway].
1. Blessed are those whom I call, saith the Lord, to approach the throne of grace, that they may dwell in My courts and be satisfied with the goodness of My House, even the Holy Temple.
2. Be ye not over-anxious about out- ward Temples of stone and mortar but look to that House not built by human hands, which is the Temple of the Firstborn, or the community of the saints who have transcended the veil (2 Cor.5:1).
3. Be ye built up as pillars (Gal.2:9) in My Holy House upon the rock of Christ, that your covering may be the Holy Spirit, and the power and glory thereof
4. Come unto Me, the Living Temple, and I will still the noise of the waters that rush to and fro within you;
5. And I will calm your minds and hearts that ye may perceive aright.
Be Still in the Lord
6. Let the waves be stilled, and the tumult of words find and end, that I may water you with pure thoughts and pure feelings.
7. For verily the House of the Lord is still, being the centre or eye of all that is new and unmanifest (Ps.37:7; 46:10).
Male and Female
8. And it is requisite that the river of God floweth therefrom, one fork to the west and one to the east;
9. For out of the unity cometh female and male that flow into the two seas of the world.
10. Whosoever dwelleth by these rivers shall be richly blessed, becoming fruitful in the works of God.
11. Let all the saints, male and female, bathe in the waters of their priesthoods, becoming living rivers of Light unto the children of men, sprinkling the parched earth with their love that the little hills may rejoice on every side (Ps.65:12).
Isaiah's Prophecies on Zion
12. For in the last days there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters;
13. And all this in the day of great slaughter, when the towers of Babylon fall.
14. The light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that I, the Lord, shall bind up the breach in Israel and heal the stroke of her wound (Isa.30:25-26). Comprehend ye this?
15. Those who are without pure eyes shall not be able to gaze upon the heavens, for the light thereof shall blind them;
16. And those who cannot lay their eyes upon such glories shall not be healed, but must wait longer, until all the saints have received their reward and their estate.
The Mystery of Godliness
17. Great is the mystery of iniquity but greater still is the mystery of godliness which no impure mind can comprehend.
18. The mystery of godliness is not comprehended by sloth, lust, intemperance, arrogance, deceit, false piety, faithlessness, intolerance, harshness, vanity, or by any token belonging to the ungodly;
19. For the mystery of godliness is the mystery of Christ, which seeketh not to be equal with God, neither lusting after kingdoms, principalities, powers, honours nor glories.
The Path of Humility
20. But if ye would be like unto the Son of Man, ye saints of the New Covenant, ye will make yourselves nothing, becoming servants unto all.
21. For though ye may be sanctified in one degree or another ye shall become as though ye were not, walking the path of humility that ye might reach below the sinner and raise him up (Phil.2:5-11).
Plead for Zion
22. Let the princes of the sanctuary cease not in their pleadings for Zion, neither weary of much prayer, nor disdain the dust upon their knees.
23. For if the first fathers sin, then shall the sons sin also, having no example.
24. Therefore ye shall not weary in well-doing (2 Thes.3:13), nor turn away any of the needy or afflicted, but shall minister unto them always.
25. Honour Me with your sacrifices, and let not your altars become dry nor your spirits errect and proud.
26. For I, the Lord, delight in a broken heart and a contrite spirit, which is every man's acceptable sacrifice when he manifesteth these things in good works.
Be Valiant Witnesses
27. This people I have raised up that I might endow them as valiant witnesses:
28. Therefore let their mouths show forth My praise and turn aside from all that is false and empty.
29. Otherwise they must feed on ashes, and their souls shall not be delivered.
The Shame of Transgression
30. Where, O Israel, is there beauty in shame and in the transgression of the Law?
31. Go not awhoring after strange teachings but build thy House upon the Rock of Salvation and the appointments of the Covenants, for it is written of your day:
The Glory of Zion
32. "For Zion's sake I will not hold My peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof goeth forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a light that burneth.
33. "And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name.
34. "Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God.
35. "Thou shalt no more be termed 'Forsaken'; neither shalt thy land anymore be termed 'Desolate';
36. "But thou shalt be called Hephzibah ('My desire is in her'), and thy land Beulah ('Married wife'):
37. "For the Lord delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married" (Isa.62: 1-4).
Streams of Living Waters
38. The day of the Lord is nigh and I am calling the mighty men and women of Israel to perform a marvelous work and a wonder.
39. Let the streams of living waters pour forth out of the sons and daughters of the New Covenant;
40. Sanctify those who seek after Me with your love, wearing the holy garments of purity and simplicity.
41. Withhold not yourselves, but let the tears of your gladness run freely, and your feet dance for joy, for Messiah cometh again, inwardly and outwardly.
Prepare the Bride
42. Let the Bride be fitly adorned for her Lord, that the word may be fulfilled which saith:
43. "For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee:
44. "And as the kingdom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice in thee" (Isa.62:5).
45. Know ye not, O Israel, that your assemblies for worship and instruction are similitudes of the marriage feast of the Lamb?
46. Behold, I say unto you, that your hearts should be filled, and the vessel of youthfulness overflowing, even as that of a bride preparing for her wedding.
47. In this wise shall ye gather on your sabbaths and your [other] assemblies, and in your Temple convocations;
48. And if ye gather not with this heart and mind, ye have not understood the love of your Father for you, nor the work of the Cross which I, the Lord, have done that ye might know the joy of the marriage feast of the Lamb.
False Gentile Imitation of the Gospel
49. O Israel, Israel, ye know not who you are!
50. For ye have fallen for the wiles of the Gentiles and have patterned your- selves after them, not knowing your high and holy calling.
51. "I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day or night:
52. "Ye that make mention of the Lord, keep not silence, and give Him no rest, until He establisheth, and until He maketh Jerusalem a praise on the earth" (Isa.62:6-7).
Listen to the Shepherds of Ephraim and Judah
53. Hearken unto the shepherds, all ye who would come unto the New Jerusalem and find security behind her battlements, for I am building the City even now with the pillars of her priesthood.
54. And all are called, yea, every one, who are of the blood of Ephraim and his fellows, and of the blood of Judah, by descent and by adoption. For the Father saith unto you:
55. "Go through, go through the gates; prepare ye the way of the people;
56. "Cast up, cast up the highway, gather out the stones; lift up a standard for the people" (Isa.62:10).
Enter Through the Gate
57. Enter ye through the gate of My holy ordinances1 by water and by fire.
58. Prepare the people through all the ordinances of My Gospel.
59. Cast up the highway, which is the Lord Jesus Christ, and remove the stones of sin and all that hindereth a man from coming unto Me.
Lift Up the Banner
60. Lift up the banner inwardly and outwardly, that the host of Israel may gather and be brought in, against the day of tribulation, to the Holy City.
61. Behold, the Lord hath proclaimed unto the ends of the world: Say unto the daughter of Zion - Behold, thy salvation cometh;
62. Behold, His reward is with Him, and His work before Him.
63. And they shall call them, The holy people - the saints - The redeemed of the Lord:
64. And thou shalt be called, "Sought out", A City not forsaken" (Isa.62:11-12). Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 24 March 1998
Last updated on 24 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved