Counsel on the Gathering to Zion
Important counsel for those aspiring to gather to Zion. Justice will rapidly disappear from the world as darkness descends upon it. The three firstborn keys: knowledge, discipline and love. Those who desire to be gathered to Zion are blessed but must be judged strictly. No place for the idle in Zion. Every man labouring in the world must earn his own bread. Sensible sleeping and eating habits enjoined. We are free to choose salvation or damnation [Oppsal, Oslo, Norway].
Darkness Quickly Covers the World
1. In not many years hence the world will be covered in darkness, saith the Lord, and they who are not prepared will not stand but be overwhelmed.
2. For secret and wicked combinations shall multiply inasmuch as there shall be no justice and safety anywhere save in the appointed places.
Knowledge, Discipline and Love
3. Let the saints learn knowledge and discipline; for when these are married to love1, then nothing shall overwhelm them.
4. Upon these three principles rest the foundation of the Christ, the Rock of Salvation, that is steadfast and immovable:
5. Knowledge, discipline, and love -- against these there is no weapon fashion- ed that can destroy -- and the greatest of these is love.
6. Let those who are weak in one or more of these principles quickly repent and order their lives, procrastinating not the day of their awakening;
7. This is the day of awakening, and those who will not awaken shall remain asleep and be overwhelmed as by robbers in the night.
Blessed are They who Gather
8. Blessed are they who have begun to gather [together] and are desirous to be instructed in the keys of salvation, for they shall be taught according to their desire to learn and diligence in reforming their fallen ways; and all this through My grace and power.
All Must Be Judged
9. I am sparing none from judgment, saith the Lord, for all those who profess My Name must be willing to undergo thetrial of their faith (Jas.1:12), that I might sift the darkness out of them.
10. For what other cause is their faith tried, save that they might be reformed and then restored in wholeness?
11. Verily, verily, I say unto you, that none can escape judgment, and all must be chastened for their own sakes, that I might raise up a people pure and holy, willing to obey Me in all things, and be saved.
The Idle Shall Not Eat Zion's Bread
12. Thus saith the Lord: the idle shall not eat the bread of Zion, but must eat some other bread.
Men Must Labour for Their Bread
13. It is the duty of every man to labour for his bread as he is able, for no man is absolved of this responsibility, but is bound by the Law of God given unto Adam so long as he is in the flesh (Ge.3:19).
14. For the labourer learneth discipline and is satisfied by the fruits of his labour, fulfilling the Law of the male principle which requireth him to provide for his family.
15. He should not seek for riches but for that which is sufficient for his needs, that he may give the surplass of his time for his family and for the Kingdom.
16. The idle man dishonoureth himself and his stewardship, bringing a reproach upon his family and shame upon his children.
17. The labourer is worthy of his hire; all else is usury, saith the Lord.
18. Therefore ye men: see that ye are faithful and without excuse, for all else is vanity.
Early to Bed, Early to Rise
19. They who do not sleep at the proper times and awaken at the proper hour must suffer the consequences, for they are without excuse, having been instructed by the prophets.
20. The vessel that is not strong shall not hold the wine; therefore see to it that ye do all ye can to preserve your bodies, each being satisfied as to his or her own conscience that he is a good steward of his temple.
21. For this cause ye should also eat sensibly, each man and woman doing so according to his or her own conscience, standing independent and free in the Light.
No Compulsion in These Things
22. For My Gospel is not a Gospel of compulsion but of freedom -- and ye are free to choose salvation or damnation, even as ye will. Amen
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 24 March 1998
Last updated on 24 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved