Prophecy on the Fall
of the Outer Church
After the first six months, the Church in Norway was still very sluggish and the people were slow to repent. A prophecy is here given saying that the gulf between the inner Church (Holy Order) and the outer Church (Colonies) would get wider and wider if the people did not conform themselves to the commandments. This prophecy was subsequently fulfilled in April 1992, when the outer Church was dissolved for the first time and a simpler organisation, teaching simpler doctrines was organised (the New Covenant Christian Fellowship). The revelations of the Church were withdrawn which resulted in progressive spiritual malnutrition. The NCCF "perished" towards the end of 1995, in fulfilment of other prophecies, and was then dissolved for a second time in April 1996. It was reorganised the same year again with a considerably reduced membership but on a much higher level of light than at any time previously. The Revelations were edited and republished as part of that reorganisation. Parts of this revelation containing personal counsel to various members have been omitted [Rosenborg, Oslo, Norway].
1. I have laid before you, O House of Israel, a table of fat things but ye have partaken little, saith the Lord, being yet bound down by your traditions and the foolishness of your fathers' houses.
2. And unless ye make greater efforts to seek out the Light, leaving the element-ary principles behind, and go on to per- fection, there shall be a greater division between the inner and outer Churches, until the outer Church perisheth for lack of nourishment, even as the son must perish if he receiveth not the wisdom and counsel of his father.
The Sifting of the Saints Continues
3. I am sifting the saints, saith the Lord, that the Body may be purified, and joy multiply within her.
4. This is My work, even that which is marvelous and wonderful, that the saints might arise into their stations and wear the robes of the Kingdom.
Sacrifice and Obedience
5. And these come only through sacrifice1 and diligence in obeying My commandments, relying wholly on My grace without thought of reward or personal glory.
6. Let the saints who have slackened awake, and let those who have procrastinated the day of their repentance arise and enter in at the gate into the New Covenant.
Do Not Count the Cost
7. This is the Word of the Lord unto the saints gathering in the north countries, that the Bride might adorn herself with the Gospel, fitly arrayed and ordered like an army prepared for war,not counting her sacrifices but seeking only the glory of the Father, for love's sake. Even so. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 24 March 1998
Last updated on 24 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved