On the Gathering to Zion
The following is an extract of a revelation concerning the gathering to Zion. Repentance is glorious before the Lord. Zion must be chastened until she is obedient. There is only one opportunity for the elect to gather; if the call to gather is not met in one place the Lord will move on to another and there establish preparatory firstborn communities. Those who are not gathered against the Day of Tribulation will perish when Antichrist persecutesand murders all true Christians [Oppsal, Oslo, Norway].
1. Write My commandments, and say unto the sons of Zion that the Lord loveth them, and calleth them to repentance, yea, every one, from the least to the greatest.
2. They have begun their repentance and the angels rejoice over them, for repentance worketh much righteousness.
Zion Must Be Chastened
3. I will contend with Zion, and for Zion, that she perish not;
4. I will plead with her leaders and chasten her until she overcometh and is clean before Me.
5. And if she will be obedient she shall not be moved out of her place.
Only One Call to Gather
6. I am gathering for the last time and shall pass by but once -- therefore slacken not your watch, nor sleep in the hour in which I would gather you, else your carcasses shall be scattered across the land [in the day of wrath]1. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 24 March 1998
Last updated on 24 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved