Great Britain and the Firstborn Gospel
The Presiding Patriarch was anxious to build up the Church in Great Britain ("the islands of the sea") and had returned there to rest and write the revelations that were being received. The revelation that follows indicates that the British were not, in 1988, ready to hear the message of the New Covenant. He was to return to Norway ("the land of the north") and strengthen the brethren by teaching them thecorrect principles of the Gospel [Cranleigh, Surrey, England].
1. Behold, thus saith the Lord unto His servant: the time for the gathering of thy people in the lands of Great Britain hath not come for there is as yet an incomplete division of the wheat and the tares.
2. And if the reapers were to go forth now, My son, they would destroy the good as well as the bad, for Light and darkness are too greatly mixed.
3. Therefore thou shalt not proclaim the Word now, even as I have spoken unto thee, but thou shalt use thy time in the islands of the sea to rest and to com- plete those revelations which have not yet been recorded.
4. Thou canst not force the course of the river but must wait in patience until the appointed hour.
5. Thou hast often sought to run before thou couldst walk, My son; therefore grow in grace degree by degree until thou hast been perfected, if thou art faithful.
The Saints to be More Diligent in Their Callings
6. Return unto the land of the north after thy rest and put thy hand to the plough once more.
7. Entreat thy brethren to be more diligent in their callings, that they may also be perfected in their callings, for thou shalt not be amongst them always.
Learn Correct Principles
8. Teach them correct principles that they may govern themselves according to their several high and holy callings from Heaven, that they, and all the saints, may stand independent of the arm-of-flesh and draw close unto Me.
9. And if they will do this, they will arise into sanctification and holiness, and qualify themselves as especial witnesses of My Name in all the world. Even so. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 24 March 1998
Last updated on 24 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved