All Sacred Scripture is True
This profound revelation is a preface to the great work of the New Covenant. It hints at the truth that there is no such thing as an "old" or a "new" covenant by pointing out that "old" and "new" are concepts bound up in time. The truth is that all revelation from all periods of time is valid even though it may be expressed in ways not always comprehensible to us. All Scripture, "Old Testament" as much as "New Testament", "ancient" as well as "modern", is true. All belong to the sacred treasury of Light. [Rosenborg, Oslo, Norway].
1. Q. Do modern revelations supercede old revelations?
2. A. Have ye not read that every teacher of the law [of Light] who hath been instructed about the Kingdom of Heaven is like the owner of a house who bringeth out of his storeroom new treasure as well as old (Mt.13:52)?
The Treasure that is the Word of God
3. Verily, verily, I say unto you: the treasure is the Word of God, and the storeroom is the heart and mind of God, even the Holy Place which is the Heavenly Temple;
4. And the owner of the House is the Father, which House is the Creation and all the works of the Father.
5. The Word of God abideth forever, old and new, for the Word is timeless and hath always been, for truth is one eternal round.
6. What I, the Lord, speak on one level is applicable on that level in every dispensation and time, for the purposes of God change not, neither the Plan of Salvation, nor the Laws of God which are immutable.
7. Age mattereth nothing; and whether a revelation cometh in your day, or in days past, it is the same, even though the children of men may cloak it in different words and write them in different languages.
8. Judge not according to the appearance but according to the substance, and seek ye the Christ in all words.
9. For if I am not there, then the words are not of Me, but are of man, or of the prince of deception.
The Ancient of Days and the Youth of Hours
10. Before Abraham was, I am; I am the Ancient of Days1 (Dan.7:9,13,22)and the Youth of Hours, for I am both ancient and young.
11. I am new and I am old; I am old because I change not and have been from everlasting to everlasting; and I am young because I am fresh and alive, full of the quickening power of Heaven.
12. I am as the rushing of many waters wherein there is no impure particle.
13. I am Jesus Christ, your Redeemer, who bringeth unto you a "new" and an "old" covenant2 -- not an incomplete3 covenant like that given unto Moses -- but an "old" covenant like that given unto your First Parents (Adam and Eve), which hath always been and shall be forever.
The New Covenant
14. And I bring unto you a New Covenant, which is new and everlasting (Jer.32:40), for it shall never age but be as the spring of eternal youth.
15. Behold, this is the shadow of a great mystery which will hereafter be revealed.
16. Therefore enter the storeroom, O sons and daughters of men, and bring ye out new treasures as well as old, even the Scriptures and the wisdom therein.
17. The old and the new are one, and he who hath transcended time and livethin the presence of the Spirit shall behold that this is so. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 23 March 1998
Last updated on 23 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved