The Unity of the
Inner and Outer Churches
At the time this revelation was received many of the members were more occupied with the deeper mysteries being taught by the Holy Order than with the basic commission to preach Christ crucified and resurrected which was the commission of the outer Church, some claiming that the latter was the call of other churches. What follows is a correction of this distorted view of the Gospel. Though the New Covenant Church has inner and outer components, the two are inseparable, and are one Church. No one is excused from the Great Commission to make disciples of all men by preaching the elementary principles of Gospel salvation, the mysteries being secondary in importance to this (Mt.28:16-20; Heb.6:1-3) [Gausel, Stavanger, Norway].
The Gospel is for Everyone
1. There are some who say that they are called only to minister Light on one level and therefore excuse themselves from ministering on others.
2. But I say unto you that ye are called to minister on all levels, like unto the Son of Man, beginning with the simple, for I am not a partial God, and have no favourites.
The Parables of the Hungry and the Injured Men
3. Behold, I will liken this unto a parable: if three men come unto you, saying: "We are hungry; give us food", and the first has not eaten for one day, and the second for two days, and the third for three days, whom will ye feed first?
4. And if three men come unto you, saying: "We have been hurt; tend to our wounds", and the first hath a small cut, and the second a gash, and the third hath lost a limb and is bleeding fast, whom will ye tend to first? Will ye cast any away?
5. Nay, for your love will be drawn out to them, and ye will seek to minister unto them all, from the least to the greatest, that all might be filled and bound up and saved.
6. Did not the Son of Man come to save all men? Then be ye not hypocrites and say that ye will not minister to this man or that, for verily ye have been called to minister unto all whom the Lord your God sendeth unto you.
The Saints are Not to Hide Away the Message of Salvation
7. And ye need not excuse yourselves, saying that none come unto you bcause ye have hidden yourselves in a closet, for I have called you to be witnesses of Me in the world, as a Light set on a hill that all may see Me and seek salvation.
Dreaming of Heaven
8. I have not called you to be dreamers but doers of the Word for ye were not sent into this mortal probation to dream of Heaven but to restore fallen men through the power of Christ which I endow My faithful servants to witness of;
9. Neither have I called you to minister to those who are well, but those who are sick, that the hearts of all fathers might be turned to the hearts of all children, and the children to the fathers,that I might not smite the earth with utter destruction (Mal.4:6).
10. And all are sick, inwardly and outwardly, on account of the Fall and the rebellions of man.
Not Many Will Be Obedient in the Last Days
11. Hearken, ye children of Light, and be ye in no wise deceived, for in the last days ye shall not find many willing to follow the Son of Man unto perfect obedience;
12. And thus cometh the saying: when the Son of Man returneth, where will He find faith? (Lk.18:8)
13. If ye have not faith unto redemption, then behold, the Kingdom shall fall and the works of Heaven be spilled upon the ground, and count for nothing.
Light that is Hoarded Perishes Together with the Hoarder
14. For if ye spread not your Light, then ye shall die with your Light, and the earth shall be impoverished and her children groan in darkness until other men and women of faith are raised up and can begin to administer the pure Word.
15. But as thou knowest, My son, such taketh much time, and many fall.
16. Therefore let your hearts be drawn out to your fellows and bury not your talent, which is the Light of Christ, but multiply it, even as I have taught you.
Only The Truly Humble will Receive the New Covenant
17. And in the last day I shall send My Word unto the beggars of the street and unto vagabonds, for none else shall come unto the Feast of the Lamb, even as I havespoken (Mt.22:1-14). He who hath ears, let him hear.
18. For the proud and the wicked will not hear My Voice; and those who have some Light will be lifted up unto boastfulness saying they need no more.
The Greater is Always Persecuted by the Lesser
19. And when My servants who have the greater Light come unto them, they shall be persecuted and reviled by those with less Light, for the guilty take the truth to be hard, for it cutteth them to the very centre of their souls.
The Inner and Outer Churches are One
20. The outer Orders of my Church (Colonies) are not cut off from the inner Orders of My Church (Holy Order) but are one with each other, even as the Son is one with the Father.
21. Where there is no outer Church of the Son (Colonies), there is no inner Church of the Father (Holy Order);
22. And where there is no inner Church of the Father (Holy Order), there is no outer Church of the Son (Colonies).
22. And unless the two are one, both shall fall, even as hath occurred aforetimes1.
23. Ye are the outer Church of the Son, even the colonies of the New Covenant Church of God; and ye are the inner Church of the Father, even the Holy Order (Chavurah Bekorot), even though ye are young and tender and have by no means arisen into the fullness.
24. And if the one is cut off from the other, then both shall fall.
25. Therefore be ye one, none despising nor envying the other, for ye are one Body, perfectly knit together.
26. And if ye are faithful, ye shall be the last Order, until the Son of Man cometh. Even so. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 23 March 1998
Last updated on 23 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved