The Call to Establish
Orphanages in India
Prior to the establishment of the Church in Norway contact had been made with International Christian Schools who run orphanages in India. The chief benefactor of ICS had died and the orphanges were beginning to close down for lack of funds. Pricked in their hearts over the plight of these unfortunates, the members of the Church made ICS the object of their prayers, desiring to help, yet being conscious of their own financial weakness. The result of the prayers was the revelation that follows which not only confirms the Lord's will that the orphanages become a Church obligation but which gives counsel on how to overcome the fear to witness of Christ and includes a prophecy about the establishment of the New Covenant in Asia at a future time [Gausel, Stavanger, Norway].
Do Not Fear to Witness
1. I am the bread of life. And I am like unto the five loaves and two fishes which My disciples fed unto the multitide (Mt.14:15-18);
2. For as ye witness of Me, so shall I be multiplied in you, and ye shall feed all those who come unto you hungering and thirsting for truth. And your basket shall never be empty.
3. Therefore withhold yourselves not, saying: "I do not know the Word sufficiently"; or "I am fearful, for my heart fainteth."
4. For if ye love and trust Me, and keep My commandments, ye need never fear, for I shall always fill you.
5. Think not what ye shall say or do, but seek ye first My love, that your hearts may be filled with compassion for all men.
6. Therefore if any man seeketh to know if he is justified before the Father, let him examine his heart;
7. For if your hearts are filled with a deep and abiding love for all men, strong and weak, bond and free, black and white, male and female, righteous and unrigheous, then ye shall be filled with Me, and the Kingdom shall dwell in your hearts.
The Cries of the Afflicted
8. The cries of the afflicted and oppressed continually rise into the Heavens, and I am pained by the sorrows of My little ones.
9. Who will stand for the Lord for the sake of the broken-hearted, and minister unto them?
10. Who will stand for the Lord and give rest to the weary and burdened, and minister unto them?
11. Who will stand for the Lord and feed the hungry, clothe the naked, and shelter the homeless? (Mt.25:36)
The Gospel is Practical as well as Spiritual
12. Behold, it is not sufficient that ye only preach faith and repentance in My Name, which thing ye must do else all is in vain;
13. But ye must be about My Father's business in the world for My sake, feeding, clothing, sheltering, and administering relief.
14. Did ye suppose that ye could live My Gospel in any degree and not do these things while the children of men suffer?
15. Nay, ye cannot, and be counted worthy servants, for he who heareth not the cries of the afflicted, whether in the flesh or in the spirit, is not of Me but hath lost the way, and hath sought after his own comfort but neglected his brethren in the world.
16. For this cause I have sent you into the world that ye might minister unto the destitute of mind, heart and body.
17. And behold, there are many from other churches who are justified in their labours among the poor and the destitute, and verily I have justified them and multiplied them according to the love in their souls. And verily they have received their reward.
The New Covenant is Given an Orphanage in India
18. Ye saints of the New Covenant who are striving to obey My will: I have answered your prayers and I have given into your hands an orphanage in the land of India that ye might bless with your substance as ye have desired in your hearts.
19. If your hearts are drawn out for the welfare of these little ones and ye are willing to sacrifice, then behold, ye shall be instruments of much good;
20. For not only shall ye feed, and clothe, and shelter, but ye shall spread the Word in a country filled with much darkness where the love of man hath waxed cold on account of many idols.
Spreading the New Covenant into Asia
21. And the Word shall spread beyond the borders of India and into East Asia if ye are faithful;
22. And ye shall build up colonies of the Church here and there, and from time to time ye shall find one or two of the House of Israel whom ye shall teach and induct into My mysteries.
23. And these I shall send out when the hour cometh to gather all the House of Israel unto Zion.
24. From little things great works shall be accomplished, saith the Lord.
A Remnant People
25. Therefore do not be discouraged in any wise, for ye are a remnant people and shall always be small in number [relative to the established churches];
26. But if ye obey My commandments and are continually filled with love, then one man shall have the (spiritual) strength of a thousand, for he shall be filled with the glory of the Lord.
By Covenant and by Sacrifice
27. Therefore if ye have desires to help these little ones in the land of India, do so by covenant and by sacrifice;
28. For if ye neglect your covenant once ye have made it, and cause any of these My little ones to suffer unnecessarily, then behold, My wrath shall be kindled against you and ye shall not prosper.
29. And when ye neglect the sons and daughters of men anywhere, whether in your own lands or in others, and ye have covenanted to love and serve them, driving out darkness for the sake of Light, then I, the Lord, am sorely displeased, and ye are judged as hypocrites.
All Things Are Possible Through Faith and Desire
30. Therefore let the saints search their hearts and choose according to their desires, and I will justify them according to their desires, if they be righteous.
31. If ye love Me ye will feed My lambs inwardly and outwardly.
32. And I will provide the means by which ye may accomplish this if your faith is strong and your hands and feet are willing. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 25 December 1997
Last updated on 20 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved