On the Scriptures
The following revelation is an abridgement of the original and concerns the relationship between a disciple's love for Christ and the Scriptures. The original discussed some writings which, though relevent early on in Church history to those coming out of various pseudo-Christian traditions, are no longer regarded as important or used by the New Covenant. References to these have been deleted whilst retaining the original sense of the revelation. Those who are sanctified in Christ through faith will have the meaning of the revelations shown to them. The love of God is greater than any book of Scriptures. Sometimes Scriptures are worshipped idolatrously instead of the Divine Writer. Believers should become living Scriptures. The Bible is sufficient to minister the basic principles of salvation. In the early Church there was considerable contention as to whose version of certain Norwegian translations was the authoritative one, and some were refusing to allow their versions to be edited. Contention is condemned as ungodly. The importance of translating from English into other languages is affirmed for the mission of the New Covenant [Rosenborg, Oslo, Norway].
Faith is the Door to Correct Interpretation
1. This is the day in which whosoever exerciseth faith in Me, saith the Lord, shall be sanctified in Me, and I will begin to unfold unto them all My revelations, saith Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the Father (Is.9:6) of the heavens and of the earth, and all things that in them are.
2. And he that will contend against the Word of God, let him be accursed; and he that shall deny these things, let him be accursed; for unto them will I show no greater things, saith the Lord.
The Love of God is Greater than any Revelations
3. Thus saith the Lord: there is nothing greater in heaven or on earth than the love of God, for all else shall pass away, whether it be knowledge, tongues, proph- ecies or books (1 Cor.13).
Scriptures are Sometimes Used Idolatrously
4. There are some of you with whom I am not pleased, for ye have received the revelations that I have brought forth like unto idols;
5. Ye have cast away your old idols and received new ones, saith the Lord, which thing is an abomination unto Me.
6. Ye should have grown in love for Me and for each other, for the centre of this New Covenant is not the new scriptures but your Lord and Saviour, even He who speaketh unto you now.
7. Do ye suppose that ye will be saved by the revelations any more than by the Bible? Do ye still not understand?
The Saints are to be Living Scriptures
8. I give unto you more scriptures that ye might surrender yourselves more fully unto Me, and become living scriptures, for this is the work of the Firstborn.
9. Know ye not that the revelations shall pass away, and all scriptures?1
10. But if ye are founded in Me, the Lord Jesus Christ, and the true pattern and doctrine of Heaven, then your hopes shall never be dashed, but ye shall arise in the morning of the first resurrection clothed only with the pure love of Christ;
11. And ye shall speak My words, for I shall be in you, and ye in Me.
12. There are no Scriptures in Heaven, only pure Light;
13. And those books of which ye have read in the Scriptures are symbols of pure Light and intelligence.
14. Do ye suppose that My servant John ate a real book? (Rev.10:8-11)
15. Nay, for the book was an ordinance and a commandment, which is the Word of God, which is pure Light or intelligence, which abideth in a man's heart when he receiveth Me.
16. Thus every commandment, and every principle of intelligence, light and truth is a book, and all men everywhere are commanded to eat thereof, which meaneth to take Christ within his soul through the Light of Christ within him that seeketh to multiply and replenish his love.
The Bible is Sufficient to Minister the Gospel of Salvation
17. There are some who suppose that they cannot minister without the completed translation [into Norwegian] of My new Scriptures, saith the Lord, but such thoughts are born of foolishness and carnality.
18. For if ye have read My Scriptures, and have believed them, and have applied them correctly, then your souls must have been enlarged and your Light mulitiplied.
19. And this is the Light which converteth the souls of men, and is the candle set on a hill-top to which the elect may be drawn.
Do not Convert People to Books but to Christ
20. Ye are not called to convert men unto a book of revelations but unto Me, and if the book is not the servant of the Master, it is profitless and must be cast out.
Contention is not of God
21. Therefore let those who murmur and grumble repent speedily.
22. Have ye perfected your love one for another? Then confess your sins before each other, and grow in grace.
23. Overcome your pride and selfishness, and cease praising yourselves.
24. Some of you have spoken harshly against My servants on account of the publishing work, and a spirit of accusation hath arisen.
25. Verily, verily, thus saith the Lord; this spirit is not of Me but of the devil who is the accuser of the brethren (Rev. 12:10).
26. Therefore let them repent speedily or I shall in no wise continue to minister unto them, and they shall not be renewed in their Priesthood [offices].
27. Those whom I love I chasten, saith the Lord, that they may mature in the spirit and daily become more like Me.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 25 December 1997
Last updated on 20 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved