Concerning Women's Ministries
The following revelation was originally addressed to two sisters in the Church, the first of whom was called to be a translator (vv.1-8). It has been shortened and adapted for general use especially by the sisters of the New Covenant. This, and many other revelations, indicates that women have a priesthood ministry like men which, though sometimes different, is nevertheless equal in worth. This is elaborated further in later revelations. Translating into the German language. The Lord endows His translators with the Gift of Tongues. Those who are true to God will be cast out of the fallen churches. The blessedness of sisterly love. The sisters are not to be discouraged by the prejudice and stupidity of unredeemed men [Rosenborg, Oslo, Norway].
Translation Work for Germany,
Austria and Switzerland
1. Behold, I say unto thee, My daughter, that I am well pleased with the start thou hast made towards translating into the German language.
2. And as thou art faithful in this stewardship, behold, I shall add Light to Light until thou art more quickened in thy mind and heart, and shalt receive gift upon gift.
3. If thou art true and faithful unto Me always, having thy heart continually drawn out in prayer and praise, I shall raise thee up as a servant unto many, and remove all thy stumbling blocks until thou art perfected in doctrine and deed.
4. Therefore translate My Word for the children of Ephraim in the lands of Switzerland, Germany, and Austria, for I have many valiant souls in these lands who are groaning in bondage and praying for more light and truth.
5. And I shall make them free if thou wilt be a saviour on Mount Zion unto them (Obad.1:21).
God Empowers Translators
with the Gift of Translation
6. Remember, with men and women the work of God is impossible, but in Me all things are possible, for I am the Lord God Omnipotent, having neither beginning nor end.
7. And I am a fullness of love, and I shall never turn thee away, My daughter.
8. Seek after Zion1, which is the pure in heart, for I desire to establish Zion in thee, and all her laws, and make thee glad.
The Faithful will be Cast Out of their Parent Churches
9. Let My daughter be glad; for though thou shalt be cast out of the synagogue by unrighteous men, thou shalt not be cast out of the Kingdom.
10. Remember, the Son of Man was cast out by the ungodly, and by men with profanity on their lips, because there was no love in them; and their Light was dim.
11. Blessed art thou, if thou art true unto Me, for I shall never leave thee but uphold thee in all thy doings. I am calling both of you as witnesses of My Name.
12. If thou wilt obey Me in all things from this day forth I shall begin to endow thee more fully and work the promises in you.
The Blessedness of Sisterly Love
13. My daughters: let your love one for another be perfected in Me, your only Lord and Saviour, that your sisterhood may be perfected.
14. Pray and fast together, and sing the songs of the Kingdom, and receive ye one another in a fellowship that is fixed, immovable, and unchangeable, that ye may imitate the heavenly pattern and begin to taste the fruits of the Church of the Firstborn.
15. And surely if ye do this I shall part the veils of Heaven and reveal unto you that which is unlawful for man to utter, save it be through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and according to His will.
The Holy Spirit Guides and Directs the Lord's Translators
16. My daughter: Take hold of the Book of Covenants & Commandments2 which My servant the Presiding Patriarch shall send unto thee and translate those sections which I shall reveal unto thee.
17. Thou shalt not ask My son the Patriarch what to translate, nor any others in My Church, but thou shalt ask Me, so that I may begin to instruct thee in the mystery of revelation.
Fast and Pray
18. Read thou this book of revelation, and then fast for one day; retire unto thy room and pray unto Me with all the fervour of thy heart, until thou art drawn out in praise and the fountain of waters cometh forth from thine eyes.
19. Then be thou silent, and listen, for I will instruct thee what thou shalt translate.
20. Do not be afraid, for I shall be with thee, if thou wilt take hold of My hand and press thy head into My bosom (Jn.13:23).
21. And thou shalt feel My love, as in times past when the Spirit hath worked on thee because of the contrition of thy heart.
Do Not Be Discouraged by the Follies of Men
22. Let not the weaknesses and follies of men discourage you, ye daughters of Zion, for I am endowing you with Priesthood that ye may all be equal.
23. And let the brethren continue to humble themselves and not suppose they can lord it over the sisters according to the traditions and ways of the churches they have departed from.
24. If the daughters of Zion are true I shall reveal more unto them, that they may wear the crown that is theirs and be eternally free in Christ Jesus. Even so. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 25 December 1997
Last updated on 20 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved