Preparation for Evangelism
The following revelation calls to mind the importance of a holy attitude before men and women are equipped for evangelism. The difference between godly laughter and levity. Mockery is of the devil. Translating God's Word into all languages is a sacred task. Just as the soil of the human heart must be prepared to receive and nurchure the Word, so also must the fellowship of believers -- the Church -- do the same as a Messianic Community by fulfilling their stewardships and avoiding worldliness [Oppsal, Oslo, Norway].
1. The Word of the Lord unto the saints preparing to witness: Fear not the words of men nor the weakness of your own words, for if ye remain humble and submissive, I, the Lord, will be your mouth and give unto you that which ye shall say.
2. Study My Word that your minds may be garnished with the intelligence of Heaven, for he who is prepared shall not be counted as a slothful servant but shall have a vessel worthy of the Light.
Holy Laughter Versus Mockery and Levity
3. Thou shalt not make light of that which is holy, saith the Lord, for such a one heapeth fire unto himself and the flames which never die.
4. I am not well pleased with many of My saints who have allowed the spirit of levity1 to quench out that love which would have made you a holy and sweet offering unto the Father.
5. Therefore ye shall repent and be sober, for the hour of [excessive] mirth belongeth unto the wicked whose glory shall soon perish and be laid waste.
6. Nevertheless it is not expedient that ye should be heavy-hearted and sad, for I have called you unto praise and the happiness of a life centred in Me, even your Messiah2.
7. Laughter is not evil but is a balm unto the soul, for there is a time to laugh and a time to be sober (Eccl.3:4).
8. Nevertheless, let your laughter be pure and holy, for the spirit of mockery and vulgarity belongeth unto the father of lies.
9. That which is holy edifieth3, but that which is unholy knocketh down and bruiseth the souls of men.
10. If your laughter glorifieth Me then it is expedient, for I, the Lord, love a cheerful soul (2 Cor.9:7; Prov.15:13) that is full of love and kindness, for this is the life of Zion.
Thou Shalt Not Mock
11. Remember, thou shalt not mock (Prov.14:9) like the Gentiles, for mock- ery belongeth unto those who are shallow in spirit, whose love is not made perfect but who are after the image of the world and the lusts thereof.
12. I have commanded you to love all men; therefore how can ye love them if ye mock them?
13. Will your mockery draw them unto you, and reveal the Christ?
14. Nay, then cease to be hypocrites, but yield yourselves unto righteousness and no more conform yourselves after the pattern of the world and its follies.
The Sacred Call of Translation Work
15. Let the work of translation move apace for ye have been slow to hearken unto My commandments in this thing and must needs repent.
16. Let those who have been called to translate and have neglected their calling because of worldly pursuits take up their pens and return unto their labours.
17. Behold, if ye are not faithful, then ye have no promise.
Preparing the Church's Soil
18. Prepare the soil of the Church, saith the Lord, and make haste, for I am about to plant new trees in the vineyard.
19. But if the vineyard is unprepared then it is profitless and must be burned
Cease Wordly Entertainment
20. Cease all your worldly entertainments and pursuits4 and rededicate yourselves unto Me, saith the Lord, or ye shall have no place in the [House of the]Firstborn but must dwindle away into obscurity, even as I have said.
21. Let your hearts be made glad for the Master of the Vineyard calleth you, saying: "Come, for the fruit is prepared." Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 24 December 1997
Last updated on 20 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved