On the Blessing of Firstborn Children
The following revelation on the blessing of first-born children is an amplification of the preceeding one. All blessings point to the Firstborn, the Lord Jesus Christ, that He might have the pre-eminence [Oppsal, Oslo, Norway].
1. Q. Why is it necessary to bless the firstborn children of Israel? Are they more special than the others?
2. A. Verily, verily, saith the Lord, even thy Saviour, Jesus Christ: I am the Firstborn, which meaneth spiritual excellence, for I am the firstfruits of Light and that which is a pleasing offering unto My Father.
3. Ye shall bless and anoint your children in token of the Firstborn of Heaven, as a memorial of the pre-eminence of the Firstborn, and not because your firstborn are greater than the second- or third-born, but that ye might receive the pattern of the eternities in your ordinances, for this is verily an ordinance of Heaven.
4. And ye shall anoint your firstborn females also as a token or memorial of the Holy Shekinah Spirit, even as the Firstborn of Heaven, even the Son, is a token or memorial of the Heavenly Father and all His works.
5. Behold, ye shall observe the ordinance only to glorify the Son for ye shall not show an especial favour unto your firstborn children.
Bless All Your Children
6. It is the duty of the fathers of Zion to lay hands upon the heads of their children and regularly bless them, yea, in unity with the mothers of Zion, that as ye are perfected in Me and receive My Light, ye may bring to bear the mantle of your Priesthood and cover your little ones therewith.
7. It is the duty of a father of Zion to bless his firstborn heirs before he dieth that they may have especial responsibility as spiritual fathers and mothers for their brothers and sisters, administering the covenants and ordinances for their family if the progenitors are taken in Me.
8. And this blessing is the Patriarchal Blessing of the Firstborn and shall be administered not to those who are the firstborn in the flesh but who are the firstborn in the spirit, even as Israel blessed Ephraim before Manasseh (Gen. 48).
9. Behold, this is not only a blessing but a calling to which the spiritual firstborn shall be held accountable.
10. It is also expedient that mothers bless their daughters and sons according to the pattern which hath been established.
11. And all this that the hearts of the sons and daughters might be turned unto the fathers and mothers, and the mothers and fathers unto the daughters and sons, that the earth might not be smitten with a curse at the coming of the Son of Man (cp. Mal.4:6).
Your Firstfruits are Holy
12. Your firstfruits shall be holy, saith the Lord, and shall be dedicated unto Me as a special offering (Ezek.48:14).
13. Thou shalt dedicate the firstfruits of your loins as the Father hath offered the Firstfruits of Heaven, even the Only Begotten Son, as a gift unto the poor, afflicted, and downtrodden.
14. For when ye bless and anoint your firstborn ye consecrate them unto lives of service to God and man, that they may be examples to their brothers and sisters, worthy of emulation.
15. And if the firstborn of the flesh are not worthy, then ye shall set apart those who are, that they may be the firstborn of the Covenant and the joy of your hearts.
16. Ye shall have no regard for the flesh, nor give pre-eminence unto the sons and daughters of the flesh save as tokens of the Messiah, for Reuben is not the exalted of Jacob, for he yielded his birthright on account of his adultery and violence, and the greater portion belongeth unto Ephraim and Judah.
The Call of the Firstborn
17. Behold, I am calling all the children of Israel unto the Firstborn, to be firstborn progenitors of Light, to be especial witnesses of Me in the world.
18. For all who are of the Firstborn are the firstborn, and all are equal before the Father of Lights, and all are called unto lives of service.
19. These are the Servants of Heaven, even they who sow and reap, returning unto Me their harvest that the Father might be glorified.
20. Therefore the firstborn shall not boast but shall be the servants and wash the feet of their brothers and sisters always, girding themselves with charity and mercy for the sake of the Son of Man. Even so. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 24 December 1997
Last updated on 20 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved