On False Teachers
An extract of a revelation concerning false teachers of the Gospel. Many people joining or investigating the New Covenant in its formative years brought many false doctrines with them with which they hoped to influence the Church. Therefore many of the early revelations of the New Covenant concern the preservation of doctrinal purity and learning the lessons of humility. True humility is only learned by those who understand what it is to have a child-like, innocent spirit. Those who suppose they are kings must surrender their crowns [Rosenborg, Oslo, Norway].
1. Verily, verily, saith the Lord: there are many deceivers in the world who confess not that Jesus Christ came in the flesh, nor that He took up His flesh again when He arose from the dead.
2. This is the spirit of antichrist which is abroad in the world (1 Jn.4:2-3).
Defend Apostolic Doctrine
3. Therefore see that ye hold fast to that Gospel which was delivered unto you by Mine apostles (Jude 1:3), saith the Lord, for he who abideth not the doctrine of Christ hath not the Father, and liveth a lie (1 Jn.2:23).
Beware of Those who Mock the Prophets
4. I say unto you again: beware of the man or woman who revileth the prophets and setteth up his own doctrine according to that which is not in Christ Jesus (1 Thess.2:25).
5. For they defile the sons and daughters of men like unto the angels who kept not their First Estate, who left their abode of Light and gave themselves over to fornication, inwardly and outwardly, corr- upting that which is pure and holy (Jude 1:6).
6. Therefore exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high, that all may be equal and counted as one (Lk.9:48).
7. Let the diadem be given unto the little child, and the twig unto the king, and it shall go well with you.
8. These things are given for those with understanding, that the reapers may not comprehend the speech of the prince. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 24 December 1997
Last updated on 20 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved