On Murder and Adulterey
Extract of a revelation on the crimes of murder and adultery [Rosenborg Froger, Oslo, Norway].
1. Behold, it is written that thou shalt not kill, nor commit murder, not anything like unto it, for such is an abomination in Mine eyes, saith the Lord.
Forgiveness is not Easy
2. And few there are who repent of these crimes, and few who find forgiveness easily, for the sword of justice falleth heavily upon such, and the demands thereof; and mercy cannot cover them, if they have denied the Holy Spirit.
3. When a man hath raised his sword to shed innocent blood it is not easy to wash the stain thereof from his hands.
The Example of David
4. Thou hast the example of David whose deeds are recorded for posterity in the Chronicles of the Kings of Israel and Judah, that all men might know that I, the Lord, am no respector of persons.
5. The hands of My servant were covered with the blood of murder and adultery and therefore he could not rise up into the endowment of the Fathers, neither could he build the Temple of the Lord.
God Hates Bloodshed
6. I, the Lord, hate and abhor the shedding of blood, which is the life of a man, both inwardly and outwardly.
Adultery is a Form of Murder
7. Adultery is the shedding of the inward life of a man or woman and is like unto murder, for the adulterer divideth the union of husband and wife, dividing Light from Light, and holiness from holiness, yea, even to the dividing asunder of the Marriage Covenant which I, the Lord, establish1.
8. For the inward life of a man is his heart, and he who willfully breaketh a man's or woman's heart [by committing adultery] hath shed his life like unto the spilling of blood, and great shall be the curse on a man who doeth this thing [if he repenteth not fully]!
Excommunicate the Murderer and Adulterer!
9. Hearken and listen, ye saints of the New Covenant: if any man or woman spilleth the blood of the children of men inwardly or outwardly in a spirit of deliberation2, and ye cast them not out of My Church, then your Covenant shall be broken, and your Temples shall be rejected with you.
Building the Temple with Pure Hands
10. For no man who hath the stain of blood on his hands may lift the stones of My Holy House, nor shall he be counted worthy to build or enter therein; and any stone lifted by men of blood ye shall cast away.
11. And if ye pollute My Holy House with the blood of sinners it would be better that ye had not built it.
12. Remember, that the Lord your God shall not be mocked, and shall suffer no unholy thing to enter His House.
The Elect Shall Be Gathered Out of the Churches
13. I desire to gather the elect out of all churches, yea, even from all Christendom and the religions of the east, for I have scattered Light and truth in all the religions that the elect may find it, and take hold of it, pressing it into their bosom until the greater Light of truth cometh.
The Greater Light of the New Covenant
14. And the greater Light3 is here, saith the Lord, and is in the hands of My servants.
15. Therefore come out of the fallen churches of the world, ye children of the elect seed, and no more incline your ears unto the traditions of your fathers, but lay hold of the true points of My doctrine, and enter ye into the New Covenant that I may give you a feast of fat things.
16. This is the Word of the Lord unto the scattered ones of the House of Israel, who are verily in every nation, even in the remotest parts of the earth. Even so. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 24 December 1997
Last updated on 20 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved