To the Bergen Colony
An extract of a revelation received for the Bergen colony [Oppsal, Oslo, Norway].
1. Verily, verily, I say unto you: Darkness coverth the earth, and gross darkness the minds of the people of the earth, but My Light I have planted in the fields of the north, and the seed hath sprouted.
2. Let the tender shoot of the Bergen colony be watered according to its need;
3. Neither be slothful nor run fasterthan your means, but let all be done in order.
Translate Revelations into Norwegian
4. Take the revelations given unto this Church and translate them into Norwegian speedily, for these are the waters for the shoot.
5. Therefore consider well, for verily this is an hour of choosing.
6. And I am coming quickly and cannot tarry long.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 4 August 1997
Last updated on 20 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved