On the Last Days
Revelation on the Last Days. Beware when people declare peace in the world. Only Zion will be safe in the Tribulation. The conditions of salvation in Zion. Repent quickly. The Lord's invitation to the humble and repentant [Ulset, Bergen, Norway].
1. Behold, My friends -- and I call you My friends because I love you and because ye are willing to follow Me in all things (Jn.15:14) -- the day cometh, and is not far off, when the Lord shall come and reveal all things; both the good and the evil (Mt.10:26), that none may be without excuse and the Son of Perdition, with all his craftiness, be exposed to the world (2 Thes.2:3).
2. For many of the elect1 have been blinded by his craftiness on account of his sweet whisperings, yea, for he flattereth them and taketh them down the path that leadeth unto eternal death (Ps.12:3).
3. Seek ye after the best gifts, saith the Lord, for the hour of tribulation speedily cometh, and he who is not built on My Rock shall fall, and there shall be none to save him.
Beware of False Peace
4. Ye have heard it said that when the chiefs and captains of men declare peace that ye should prepare for war;
5. Verily, verily, thus saith the Lord: the words of peace are on the lips of many, and many desire peace but not unto salvation, for they desire peace wherein they may work their own wickedness, leading the children of men into greater carnality and spiritual death.
6. The Despoiler waiteth, yea, even with a very great army, to pour forth his wrath in his last hour that he may lead captive even the choicest spirits of the Lord, even those who have been reserved for this day.
7. Verily, verily I say unto you, that ye shall suffer persecution2 for My Name'ssake, yea, and desolation shall cover every land and clime;
Safety only in Zion in the Tribulation
8. And there shall be no safety save in Zion and the Colonies thereof, nor in the fellowship of those souls who are not purged of the dross of the world and burned in fire.
9. Therefore be ye one, that your love may shame even the angels of heaven, as it is written; for if ye love not one another, then ye shall not stand, but shall be trampled under foot by the Desolator.
10. Ye need not suppose that ye can find safety in any other place save Me, even your Lord Jesus Christ, for there is none.
11. Though a man arm himself with many weapons and heap unto himself much food and water; and though he hide himself under the ground in arks of cement and stone, behold, this shall not save him.
Conditions of Salvation in the Tribulation
12. For if a man shall be saved, let him repent and come unto Me with a broken heart and a contrite spirit, and unite with the saints of the House of the Firstborn, laying his all on the altar of sacrifice;
Pillars of Light and Flame
13. And behold, I shall send down pillars of light and flame to protect My people Israel by night, as in days past, and a cloud by day.
14. And Babylon shall fear and not dare to approach you, for ye shall be as terrible as an army with banners, yea, for the Light of the Holy One striketh terror in the hearts of the children of Belial3, and they shall not come near you.
15. Therefore devote yourselves to prayer, fasting, study, and many good works, rejoicing always in your blessings and fainting not before the lesser temptations of this day.
16. For if ye will not stand today, how will ye stand when the greater tribulation4 cometh?
17. Therefore be ye wise, and seek not salvation in material things, but gird yourselves with the garment of the Gospel, which is the Light of the Priest- hood, even I, your Saviour, Jesus Christ.
18. Gather together often, even as I have commanded you, that your fellowship may grow in the Light and your joy wax stronger.
19. I am in your midst, and the angels of heaven also, that ye may not be alone in the wilderness of your probation5.
20. I am raising up the weak6 of the earth that they may break down the strongholds of the wicked, and eventhough the fallen ones send their armies of thousands against you, ye with your ones and twos shall confound and scatter them; but not you, but your Lord working in you, if ye are faithful and obedient.
21. Hearken ye children of the Gentile churches and of the fallen religions of men, no longer delay your repentance nor deny the work of the Cross, for in nothing else can ye stand and be saved, body and spirit7.
22. Turn your itching ears away from fables and the craftiness of philosophers for though these may tickle your minds and the vanity thereof, they shall not save you.
23. Cease to complain to Me of your own failings but be ye humble and contrite and accept responsibility for your own actions, for I the Lord hate hypocricy and spiritual sluggishness.
The Lord's Invitation
24. I am calling out the valiant of the House of Israel to be ensign-bearers, to raise a standard upon Mount Ephraim8, to gather the tribes of the north, saying: Come ye unto the sanctuary of the Lord and receive ye His wedding garments.
25. "Purge your houses and forsake the follies of Babylon.
26. "Come and drink of the fountain of love and holiness, even that golden oil that floweth from beneath the Throne of God, and ye shall be filled unto eternal refreshing.
27. "Take hold of the hand of Zion and embrace her, and kiss her cheeks;
28. "Lift up her children and say unto them: 'father, mother, brother, sister", for these are the children of God.
29. And it shall be said by the Gentiles: "There is a dwelling place of God that is more glorious and excellent than the mountains of the earth.
30. "In that place is the God of Israel remembered, and in His House do the children of the Firstborn commune with the Father through the Son, and they know as they are known, and great is the glory therein."
31. And those Gentiles who repent shall be received into Israel and grafted into the vine, yea, and they shall be led into the sanctuary there they shall be crowned with songs of everlasting joy upon their heads for ever and ever.
32. Thus shall the sons of Jacob and Joseph be redeemed, and all who come unto his adoption, black and white, male and female, for all are one before the Lord.
33. Yea, they shall see the waters, and empty their souls into the depths of love which no man can know save He come unto Christ.
34. Shall ye reject such a precious gift, and such an holy anointing?
35. Come unto Me, ye who are troubled and blinded, that I may restore unto you a heart filled with love and the intelligence of Heaven. Even so. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 4 August 1997
Last updated on 20 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved