The Day of Desolation and Abortion
Revelation received on the Day of Desolation. Abortion of the unborn is an abomination. Darkness in the world will grow deeper. The Second Coming. Why God must shed the blood of the wicked. The devil and his demons can never be saved. Be careful whom you trust [Hegdehaugen, Oslo, Norway].
1. Hearken and listen, saith the Holy One of Israel, for the abominations1 ofthe world are known unto Me, and the heavens weep continually because of the hard-heartedness and wickedness of men.
2. They destroy the unborn and murder their little ones in the spirit and flesh;
3. And behold, it had been better were they never born, yea, even the parents of darkness who cripple My little ones and thereby store up unto themselves infinite2wrath, for they deny every ordinance of Light, even unto eternal darkness.
4. And such shall inherit an exceeding great darkness in the eternities, yea, where the fire burneth and is not quench- ed3.
The World's Light will Grow Dimmer
5. O ye inhabitants of the world, how great is your fall, and how great your darkness!
6. Your light groweth dimmer until there shall be none left and darkness sweepeth every land!
Men Will Eat Their Children
7. For ye hate your own blood, and the day cometh, and is not far off, when ye shall consume your own flesh, yea, even your own children, and shall have noregard for their weepings, for all your tender feelings and love shall be swall- owed up in the bowels of the devil. And then the end cometh.
The Second Coming of the Lord in Anger
8. O Israel, canst thou not understand why I, the Lord, shall return in anger, yea, wearing the scarlet robes of My wrath? (Rev.6:16-17)
9. I have not come to cover your gross darkness but to beat it with a stick on account of the great evil of men, one toward another, and toward their innocent ones.
10. Yea, and My sword is unsheathed to punish the devil and his fallen ones, yea, even those for whom there is no salvation, even those who have descended beneath the beasts4.
Why God Destroys the Evil
11. I, the Lord, hate the shedding of blood (Is.1:11), but when a man turneth away from mercy and scorneth eternal law, turning all that is light into darkness, then behold, he must be destroyed, for the sake of those who abide in light, and who love truth, holiness, and peace;
12. For justice shall make its demands and cannot be overpowered.
13. There is no contradiction in Me, saith the Lord, and I must abide My Word. Believest thou other than this?
14. Therefore be not so foolish as to suppose that the mercy of Christ cancover every wickedness, for there is some wickedness that can never be covered, even as I have already revealed unto thee (NC&C 14).
The Devil and his Demons Can Never Be Saved
15. Ye shall not pray for the devil that per chance he might be saved, nor his angels, nor those on the earth who are of Perdition.
16. But ye shall pray for all those who have not denied the Holy Spirit, and love them, and forgive5 them, that by yourrighteous examples they may repent and be saved.
Be Careful Whom You Trust
17. Thou shalt not take the viper into thy bosom lest he strike thee down with his poison and take thy life; but thou shalt show mercy in wisdom, forgiving even as I have taught thee.
18. Ye shall embrace the fallen children of men according to their degree of wickedness, for ye shall have no inter- course with darkness, nor let any man into My House6 save he shall be humble and contrite.
Receive the Humble and Contrite
19. And if a man is humble and contrite then ye shall receive him into My House, and shall accept him as he is, for I, the Lord, accept him, because of his desires for virtue7.
20. As the hour approacheth when wickedness shall multiply as locusts, ye shall beware and seek the spirit of discernment, letting not the Desolator into My House, nor his children of wrath.
21. If ye are not wise then ye shall cause much harm and destruction.
Protect the Flock
22. Would ye endanger your little ones? Nay, therefore ye shall have regard for the flock, even those who are children in spirit, lest per chance in your negligence ye endanger them.
23. Therefore let the watchmen at the Gates of Israel be aware else they may cause the City of Zion to be despoiled and the blood of the righteous to be spilled. Even so. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 4 August 1997
Last updated on 20 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved