Revelation on the Gathering to Zion
Revelation on the Gathering to Zion. The gathering is already under way. Time is a precious stewardship. Christ's invitation. The saints are to establish clear moral, ethical and theological boundaries in their lives. The valiant are being called and sifted. Leave Babylon quickly! [Oppsal, Oslo, Norway].
1. Inasmuch as ye keep My sayings, saith the Lord, ye shall not be confounded by the world but shall speak even that which is given you by the Comforter.
The Gathering is Already Happening
2. Behold, I am gathering, saith the Lord, and I am gathering fast.
3. Therefore do not delay but make haste, ye sons and daughters of Zion, for he that is idle shall not partake of thebread of life which even now is being sent out of the heavens.
4. Consecrate yourselves unto Me, and congregate more often in your homes, offering unto Me the desires of your hearts in faith, nothing waivering.
Time is a Stewardship
5. Use each hour profitably and squander not the time of the labourer.
6. Gird yourselves with soberness and truth, saith the Lord; for what wage shall the idle labourer [otherwise] receive, save the wages of sin (Rom.6:23)?
7. Now is the time of ingathering, but if ye will not gather, ye shall be scattered back into the world.
The Invitation of the Saviour
8. Behold, the tokens in My hands and My feet; and remember Me, even your Saviour.
9. Come, My lambs, and gather ye into the fold, for the wolf seeketh to devour and is not far off (Jn.10:12).
10. Hearken unto the voice of the Shepherd who tenderly calleth you, whose vigilence is eternal, who knoweth no sleep (Jn.11:13)
11. I am watching over you, and also the angels appointed to your watch-care, for the sun goeth down before the darkness, and the light shall be as camp fires.
Establish Moral, Ethical and Theological Boundaries
12. Build your borders, yea, even the sheepfold, for the darkness thickeneth and lurketh without.
13. Put away your foolish entertainments as one who putteth away the enticings of the enemy to leave the watch-towers of Israel (Mk.12:1ff).
14. Are the virgins wise? And have they trimmed their lamps (Mt.24:1ff)?
The Valiant are Being Called and Sifted
15. I have not called the lukewarm but the fire-gatherers, neither have I kindled a fire to be drowned in ashes.
16. But I have called you to Moriah1 to make sacrifice, to cast off the dross of the world into the fire, yea, to lay down your very lives should I call upon you to do so (Jn.15:13).
17. And thus this is a time of weighing when all the children of God are measured according to their valiance.
18. I am sifting, even the very elect, to see who will stand and abide the coven- ant;
19. And I come in an hour ye know not of, but when I come, who shall receive Me (Mt.25:13)?
Come out of Babylon Quickly!
20. Come out of Babylon forever, and make no further intercourse with her, for the fire waiteth for her, yea, even her destruction (Rev.14:8).
21. Feast on Me, for I am abundant and plentiful, and shall send no man away hungry.
22. Rest but a short time, for soon ye shall run, and shout, and your voices shall be raised here and there, even a mighty sound among the Gentiles.
23. Therefore let the labourer in Zion ready himself, yea, even all the saints, for all are called, yea, every one: old and young, and male and female. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 4 August 1997
Last updated on 20 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved