Revelation on the Apostolic Calling
of Herman Rustad
Extract of a revelation. Herman Rustad called to be an member of the Apostolate at a later time. He was ordained to the Patriarchate in 1996 [Oppsal, Oslo, Norway].
1. It is even as thou hast supposed, My son, for Herman Rustad shall be called an apostle when the fullness of Church organisation cometh, but this is not for a season until the forest hath arisen and he hath been taught more perfectly from on High.
2. He shall arise quickly in his Endowment, saith the Lord, on account of his faith and because he will not lean on the arm-of-flesh but only on Me.
3. And behold, he is teachable on account of his humility, and because of this he shall learn quickly and receive much wisdom.
4. Thou shalt write the revelation that I have given thee for the Lutherans and give it unto him that he may perfect his ministry. And this shall be for the ministry of others also.
5. Let Herman continue to beware concerning himself for all men can fall from grace when they become too confident and cease to fully lean on Me; and this is sound counsel for all the saints.
6. Let all be humble, broken hearted, and contrite, and not fear to fall upon their knees, for unless a man or woman is [first] crowned with dust, he shall not be [later] crowned with glory. Even so. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 4 August 1997
Last updated on 20 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved