Revelation on Technology
Revelation on Technology. Matter is not itself evil but the way it is used determines whether it becomes good or evil [Oppsal, Oslo, Norway].
1. I, the Lord, created man out of the dust of the earth and out of Light which abideth in many degrees, yea, from the coarsest matter unto the finest spiritual substance, which is pure mind1.
2. And I, the Lord God, made man in Mine own image, after the image of the Godhead made I him, and this that he might come to know Me and hold fellowship with all the creations that have ever been, and are, and ever will be;
3. For the pattern never changeth, as I, the Lord, never change.
4. Man is made of matter, spirit, and mind2; and all these are the same sub- stance only spirit is more refined than matter, and mind more refined than spirit.
5. And there are many grades of this substance between these three.
6. All these were created for the benefit of man, and in none of them isthere any evil when they are arranged in their proper order and are whole.
7. Matter, or flesh, shall be subject unto the spirit, and spirit unto mind;
8. And all shall be subject unto the Father of Lights, through Jesus Christ His Son.
9. But when these are out of their proper order, then there followeth much evil, and Satan taketh a strong hold upon those who have set up lesser kingdoms over greater ones, or the flesh above the spirit, or the spirit above pure mind or Intelligence3.
10. I desire to bless all matter, spirit, and intelligence, which shall be united forever in the resurrection, matter never to be divided from the spirit again.
11. And while man sojourneth in this fallen world, I desire to bless him, to remove oppression from his mind, heart, and body, that he may dwell in harmony and worship Me as the only true and living God.
12. And therefore I, the Lord, have inspired men everywhere to unlock the secrets of the elements, that man may be blessed by the fruits of these secrets4,
13. That through technology he may wisely create a Zion which yieldeth unto man the blessings and comforts of the flesh where these do not impede his spiritual growth.
14. There is no evil in matter as some suppose5, but the evil lieth in how a man useth the elements, whether it be for self-ish and destructive ends, or for creative and harmonious ends.
15. When matter is used in the service of good, then this is of God;
16. But when it is used in the service of evil, then it is of the devil. And by this key ye may judge all material things.
17. There are many who are unstable of mind and heart who suppose that all technology is of the devil, and that a man must needs return unto that day when he was neither blessed nor cursed by the inventions of science6.
18. This is great foolishness, saith the Lord, for I am the God of matter as well as of spirit and intelligence, the Great Creator of all things.
19. I desire My people to use the fruits of science wisely, making technology subject to righteous living, as the flesh [is to be], or son is made subject to the spirit, or father.
20. Ye shall not make science and technology your god, nor descend into materialism, but ye shall use it for what I, the Lord, intended.
21. Behold, the spirit is greater than the flesh, and when ye are perfectly sanctified, there is much technology that ye will not need;
22. For what the elements under their own government can do, the Light can do better.
23. I, the Lord, require not the technology of the world in My sphere, but in your sphere it is expedient.
24. And when the great and dreadful day of the Lord is come, after the tribul- ation, the world shall abide in peace for a thousand years.
25. And, behold, with the perfect government of Christ, and the righteousness thereof, there shall come new tech- nology that belongeth unto the millennial age, which shall develop from and replace the technology of the present age in which ye now abide.
26. And when the earth is renewed into a celestial or solar world, then behold, ye shall know an even greater technology, which is the science of the creation of worlds and of all heavenly bodies and space, which no man beginn- eth to understand, nay, not one.
27. Therefore, be ye wise, and judge not that which is used for good to be evil on its own account.
28. Behold, the mouth of man speaketh much deceit, but is it the mouth that is evil, or the deceit that cometh forth out of a man's heart?
29. Therefore consider well the technology that hath been given unto you, that ye judge it according to its use and not of itself,
30. Else ye shall fall into the trap of the devil who saith that a man must hate the sinner as well as the sin, which thing I have commanded you in great strictness not to do.
31. Behold, ye are commanded to use the inventions of science for the blessing of My Church and for all men everywhere according to wisdom and the spirit of revelation. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 4 August 1997
Last updated on 20 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved