Revelation on Divine Intervention
Revelation on Divine Intervention [Oppsal, Oslo, Norway].
1. Q. Why does the Lord not intervene more often on behalf of His children?
2. A. I, the Lord, cannot dwell in the presence of sin in any degree and I cannot appear unto any man in the fullness unless that man is quickened by much fire within, else he would be utterly destroyed.
3. And even then I must cover him with a mantle of Light that he may behold even My face.
4. If a man is not filled with much fire then I, the Lord, must work through human agencies in order to reveal My will, for not all men are like unto Moses, Abraham or Paul.
5. Therefore let not a man murmur in his heart because I do not appear unto him and speak not unto him [face to face], for he would be destroyed by My piercing fire were I to come, saith the Lord.
6. And thus I do not come, out of mercy and love. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 4 August 1997
Last updated on 20 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved