Revelation on Women's Priesthood I
An extract of a revelation on women and the Priesthood. Women are to be in proper subjection and are to be examples of Christian virtue. Husbands to be more tender-hearted toward their wives [Rosenborg, Oslo, Norway].
1. The Word of the Lord unto the women of Ephraim which are the strength of the heads of their husbands and of the Church -- for thus saith the Lord, they are a wonder unto many, and the strong refuge of the sons of Ephraim.
2. They have begun to incline their ears unto Me, and they have believed the glad message of the Gospel.
3. Let them therefore render unto the Lord their tokens, and let their heads be the glory of the sun, for I have purposed to work much righteousness through them, saith the Lord God of Israel.
4. Precious in the sight of the Lord are the women of Zion, for they seek wisdom and love the Word; and because they keep understanding they shall be magnified and enlarged.
5. Therefore let the men of Israel soften their hearts toward their women, that the daughters of Zion may arise fully in their endowment in Christ and not be shackled by the unrighteous dominion of husbands and fathers.
6. Let the daughters of Zion be in subjection to their husbands, even as it is written, but let the sons of Zion be subject unto the righteous love of their wives and daughters, learning from them in thespirit of humility and subjection to the Lord1.
7. For the woman is made in the image of God, the Holy Shekinah Spirit2, who unlocketh the worlds and dominions of the Heavenly Father and of the Son.
8. Let the righteousness of the daughters of Israel shame her sons unto a fuller repentance and submission unto Me, saith the Lord, even Jesus Christ, for the love of a righteous woman melteth the ice of a stubborn man's heart and showeth him the way unto Christ.
The True Pattern for a Godly Woman
9. Let the women of the Church observe the pattern, that the Church may be purified, for the men are not without the women. As it is written:
10. “Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
11. “The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her and she will do him good all the days of her life.
12. “Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.
13. “She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.
14. “She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.
15. “Her children arise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.
16. “Many daughters have done virtuousness, but thou excellest them all.
17. “Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain; but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.
18. “Give her the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates" (Prov.31:10-12,25-31).
19. Let the brethren therefore give attention unto the sisters and honour them as the weaker vessels, for they are worthy of praise.
20. Let the daughters of Zion gird themselves with the garments of the Gospel for I have purposed that they shall do a mighty work and a wonder in Zion, saith the Lord, for the blessing of all.
The Women's Rôle in Building Zion
21. I am working in the lands of the north, saith the Lord, and I am building.
22. Therefore let the workers in Zion hasten that I may build unto Myself a holy city wherein My people may find refuge in the great and dreadful day of the Lord.
23. The Temple of Zion hath many pillars and if the pillars of the daughtersof Zion stand not, and are not counted, then Zion shall fall3.
24. Therefore hearken ye unto My precepts, saith the Lord, and attend to the mothers in Zion, that peace and prosper- ity may dwell among the saints for ever. Even so. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 4 August 1997
Last updated on 20 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved