Prayer of Dedication
for the Land of Denmark
Prayer of Dedication for the nation of Denmark given by the Presiding Patriarch en route from England to Norway [Hirtshals, Denmark].
1. Most Holy Father -- in the Name of Jesus Christ Thy Son, I dedicate the land of Denmark for the preaching of the Gospel and the gathering thereout of the seed of Israel.
2. Wilt thou bless all who labour here for the salvation of souls, that the Light of Thy Son Jesus may burn yet brighter.
3. Endow the missioners with the spirit of discernment and revelation, that they may be shown where to find the elect and be given words of power and truth.
Light and Holiness
4. Let their bowels be garnished with Light and holiness that all who behold their countenances may know by the power of the sleeping Light within that they are the servants of the Most High.
5. May the wheat be gathered from the tares in the Danish fields of the Firstborn in the short time that is left, to be taken unto the Colony of Zion in the north countries for the restoration of spiritual Israel.
Raise up Colonies in Denmark
6. Let Colonies of the Church of God be raised in this land of the dispersion of Ephraim, that the souls who come in may be prepared to receive firstborn ministries and a great endowment of Light.
7. Bless thou the land, Holy Father, that it may yield bounteous crops.
8. Bless those in authority that they may govern in righteousness and justice.
9. And may the Holy Spirit go before those who preach the Word unto the convincing of many souls of the errors of their ways unto repentance, bringing them unto the fullness of the Gospel of the Father and of the Son.
10. Let Zion's ensign be planted in this land and may her fruitfulness bring Thee honour and glory.
11. Blessed be the Name of the Lord God of Israel, now and for ever more. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 3 August 1997
Last updated on 20 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved