Revelation on Patriotism
Revelation on patriotism ["M/S Braemar" en route from Harwich, England, to Oslo, Norway].
1. Thou shalt love thy country as thou lovest thy wife or thy husband, or thy mother or thy father, or thy sister or thy brother; for thou art of the fathers and mothers of thy country in the spirit and in the flesh.
2. But thou shalt not exalt thy country above another country, for all are as one, even the children of Adam.
3. Thou shalt not make thy country an idol, nor shalt thou be consumed in thy zeal for thy country that thou art lifted up unto boasting.
4. Thou shalt love all men and women, and shalt forgive their tresspasses unto thee;
5. And thou shalt love all families, and tribes, and nations, and families of nations, even the world,
6. For the Father so loved the world and its peoples that He sent His Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ, to die for the world that it might be redeemed.
7. Be thou not deceived, for God loveth not one tribe above another, nor one nation above another, if they live in righteousness and peace.
8. Thou shalt leave judgment unto the Father and love the nations as though they were thine own, for behold, they are all of one family, the sons and daughters of Adam.
9. But ye saints of the New Covenant, hearken and consider, saith the Lord, yea, even ye sons and daughters of all the tribes of the earth, for when ye were born again ye entered a Heavenly Kingdom wherein there is no unrighteousness.
10. And behold, this is the Kingdom of the Father and the Son, which is New Israel; and ye are its heavenly citizens.
11. And thou shalt love the Heavenly Kingdom more than the kingdoms and nations of the world, for the Kingdom of Heaven is eternal and abideth for ever.
12. But the nations of this world are not eternal if they abide in sin, and there is not one nation which abideth not in sin, for they have all fallen short of the glory of even the lowest degree of the glory of the Father.
13. It is said by some that a man should forsake his country for the greater Heavenly Kingdom, but I the Lord have not spoken this.
14. What man ever hated his own flesh? For if thou forsakest thy country, thou forsakest also thy people, for whom I, Jesus Christ, came into the world.
15. Thou shalt forsake and speak against the wickedness and injustice of thy country but thou shalt love its people.
16. Thou shalt forsake and hate the sin, but not the sinner, for all are called unto Christ, yea, every one, from the least to the greatest, rich and poor, bond and free, black and white, male and female, for God is no respecter of persons or countries.
17. Nevertheless I, the Lord, must judge the nations according to the righteousness or wickedness which is in them, but all judgment is Mine, saith the Lord, for I am the ruler of the world, and all things shall be subject to Me.
On Military Service
18. A man should not take up arms that one nation might war against another, for I the Lord hate the shedding of blood.
19. But let every man be persuaded in his own mind and heart, according to the Spirit of revelation, if he shall bear arms or not, for he alone shall be answerable unto Me, saith the Lord, and not unto men.
Twelve Cities of Refuge
20. Ye shall only take up arms as a last resort; nevertheless, if ye are faithful and listen unto My Voice, behold, I will call you out of the nations and unto Zion, to the cities or colonies of refuge, of which there shall be twelve in the last days,
21. That ye may be spared the tribulations of war, disease, and famine, and be prepared for that day when ye are liftedup into the clouds to greet the Son of Man.
22. For behold, I am coming in much anger to punish the pride of the nations and their stout hearts, and it shall be even as it was written by My servant John.
23. Therefore, ye saints of the New Covenant, gather into the Colonies of Zion that ye may be prepared against the stormy blasts and become endowed with much Light.
Gather the Elect
24. For behold, I shall send you into the nations to gather out the elect of New Israel, for the Day of the Gentiles endeth.
25. Let your hearts be filled with love for all people that ye may minister unto them and discern the children of the Church of the Firstborn who have been hidden in and from the world until the day of the last prophets.
26. Seek Me diligently, for I am your advocate with the Father, the eternal Amen, and I desire to pour upon you the richest blessings of Heaven if you will open your hearts and receive Me. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 3 August 1997
Last updated on 20 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved