Revelation on the Building of Zion
Revelation received on the Inner and Outer Churches. Zion can only be built according to the Lord's timetable. God's people not to be totally isolated until the Tribulation. The zeal and life of youthfulness is complimented by the wisdom and maturity of age. There is only one Church of God [Oxford, England].
1. The word of the Lord unto the New Covanent Church of God and unto those of the Body who have desires for the building up of the Northern Colony and the Church of the Firstborn among the seed of Joseph:
Planting the Seeds of Zion
2. Hearken unto Me, saith the Lord, that in the day thou makest thy plant to grow, and in the morning when thy seed flourisheth, the harvest shall not become a heap in the day of grief and of desperate sorrow.
Do Not Rush in Ignorance
3. Rush not in ignorance but consider thy ways, O Israel in the north countries,that at eventide there may be no trouble and before the morning thou art scattered.
4. Let not the portion of thy ignorance and haste spoil thee as one who hath not patience, for Zion is not built in shallow furrows but in soil well tilled and water- ed.
5. Thy love must multiply and wax stronger, O Israel, or thou canst not build Zion.
6. Yea, thou must love Me, even thy Saviour, and keep all My commandments; and ye shall love one another, or ye can in no wise increase.
A Temple of Love
7. Build yourselves an holy house, even a temple of love, going from one degree to another in your perfection.
8. For in My Father's House are many mansions or degrees, and if a man or woman loveth only unto the fullness of one degree, he cannot go unto the next, until he yieldeth his heart more perfectly and sacrificeth the idols which do bind him down.
9. Neither be too hasty nor too slow in thy ascent, seeking always the proper balance, that the seed groweth neither too fast that it consumeth itself, nor too slowly that it is overcome by the winter of opposition before it strengtheneth itself.
Members of Firstborn Colonies Must Serve in the World
10. And now I speak unto you con- cerning the firstborn community whose establishment quickeneth your desires.
11. It is not My will that ye totally isolate yourselves from the world until the abomination of desolation cometh for I have called you into the world to be a living sacrifice unto the children of men.
12. When a man or woman riseth into the inner Church of the Firstborn he isnot absolved of the responsibility to serve in the outer Church of Christ, for the two are one, even as the Father and the Son are one.
Of Youthfulness and Maturity
13. For it is upon the foundation of youth that old age and wisdom are built.
14. Thy youth is thy strength, and if a man forgetteth his youth, he shall decline and die.
15. Behold, thou shalt be born again, and as thou risest in thy endowment of love and holiness, thou shalt become everlastingly youthful;
16. And though thy flesh waste away according to the plan of salvation, which was established before the foundation of the world, yet shall thy spirit be renewed.
17. Ye older ones: despise not the energy of youthfulness, but seek ye My love and ye shall become as harts, being born anew into a fullness of life.
18. Ye younger ones: despise not wisdom nor the knowledge of the ancients, but gird your minds with soberness and truth, that your love may deepen,
19. That your longings may break forth from self-interest and embrace with fatherly and motherly wholeness the bruised and broken-hearted of the world.
20. And in this ye shall know a fullness of joy.
21. I speak unto you in a parable, O ye of the two Churches, that ye may always be one; for the one is not without the other.
There is only One Law
22. There are some who foolishly suppose that when a man or woman riseth into the inner Church of the Firstborn that the Law of the outer Church of Christ no longer obtaineth for them.
23. And though the Laws of the Firstborn are deeper and greater than those of the outer covenant, they are not severed from it.
24. I have commanded you to feed the hungry, to clothe the naked, to comfort the afflicted, and to visit those who are in prison, for in serving others, whether they be holy men or sinners, thou multipliest unto thyself the love of God; and in this thou shalt surely know Me.
25. Yea, and thou bringest unto the poor and afflicted the love of the Father, that they may know Him and be refreshed.
26. But those who leave the world for the comfort and security of isolated communities often forget the poor, and the needy, and the afflicted, and their love for man waxeth cold, and thus the love of God is not fully manifest in them, nor in the world which crieth out in the wilder- ness1.
27. Consider and be wise, O Israel, and hearken unto sound precepts.
A Holy Environment for Children
28. It is expedient that firstborn communities be built away from the world that thy children may be taught holiness in safety, and thy people know the pure love of the Father in rich abundance.
29. The community is thy temple, O Israel, and in the temple thou shalt seek and find peace, revelation, and sanctification.
30. The temple is the womb of the Church; nevertheless, the Church must beborn, and those who are of the House of the Firstborn should return unto the world that My Name may be glorified among those who are fallen,
31. That the repentant may be recovered, that the saints of the inner Church may see the Light from the darkness and partake of the Tree of Knowledge.
32. But let this be done in wisdom and prudence, according to the spirit of revelation, for it is not My will, saith the Lord, that ye send the weak and faint- hearted into the world until they are en- dowed with the armoury of the Gospel, nor those whose calling is in the temple, until I appoint it.
33. For all are called according to their several gifts and the foreordination of heaven.
34. These things are given unto you that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might go on to sanctification and holiness, having life through My Name.
35. Let the fathers bless the sons with wisdom, and the sons refresh the fathers with youthfulness, that in all things ye may be made one. He who hath ears let him hear, and he who hath eyes let him see. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 3 August 1997
Last updated on 20 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved