Revelation on the Unforgiveable Sin
Revelation on the doctrine of the unpardonable sin given to a concerned member. The principles of denial. The works of the sons of perdition. The sin of unbelief. The right focus [Oxford, England].
Principles of Denial
1. My son, thou hast enquired of Me concerning the unpardonable sin, whereof it is written that all manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven men.
2. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh a word against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, nor in the world to come (Mt.12:31-32; Mk. 3:28-29; Lk. 12:9-10).
3. For the scribes spake a blasphemy, saith the Lord, saying that by the devil did the Son of Man cast out devils, and that the Son of Man was possessed by an unclean spirit.
4. What manner of men were the scribes? Behold, they sought occasion to lay false charges against Me that they might put Me to death, for their hearts were filled with the spirit of murder.
5. But it is also written that it is impossible to restore again to repentance those who have once been enlightened;
6. Who have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit and have tasted the goodness of the Word of God and the power of the age to come;
7. If they then commit apostacy, since they crucify the Son of God on their own account and hold Him up to contempt (Heb.6:4-6).
8. For if they sin deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remaineth a sacrifice for sins, but a fearful prospect of judgment, and a fury of fire which will consume the adversaries.
9. A man who hath violated the Law of Moses dieth without mercy at the testimony of two or three witnesses.
10. How much worse punishment do ye think will be deserved by the man who hath spurned the Son of God, and profaned the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and outraged the Spirit of Grace (Heb.10:26-29)?
The Works of the Sons of Perdition
11. Thou hast not denied the Holy Spirit, and when thou sayest that thou hast, thou knowest not what thou sayest.
12. Behold, the scriptures and writings of the prophets which I have brought to thy memory -- wilt thou deny them?
13. Hast thou accused the Son of Man of being possessed by the devil? Nay; then thou art not guilty.
14. Hast thou tasted the heavenly gift and the power of the age to come, which is the power of the spirit of the firstborn, the hightest baptism of fire that a man can receive, that he may commune with God and angels? Nay; then thou art not guilty.
15. Hast thou received the baptism of fire and of the Holy Spirit, in that all thy sins have been blotted out? Canst thou speak the language of angels, and in tongues? Nay; then thou art not guilty.
16. Hast thou mocked the great plan of redemption, or lied, saying Jesus is not the Christ, when thou didst know that He was, having had a perfect knowledge of the same? Nay; then thou art not guilty.
17. Art thou in complete darkness, knowing nothing of the works of God? Nay; then thou art not guilty.
18. Knowest thou My power and majesty, My son? Hast thou committed murder wherein thou hast shed innocentblood and not repented? Nay; then thou art not guilty.
19. Hast thou received the New and Everlasting Covenant, which is after the Order of the Patriarchs, and denied this by willfully breaking thy marriage covenants? Nay; then thou art not guilty.
20. Doest thou thirst after the blood of the prophets and of God's servants to des- troy them?
21. Doest thou desire to crucify Me, My son? Nay, then thou art not guilty of the unpardonable sin.
The Sin of Unbelief
22. But of the sin of unbelief thou art guilty for thou hast not hearkened unto Me but unto Satan who seeketh to accuse and destroy thee.
23. Thus saith the Lord: thou art a good man, and I the Lord love thee with an everlasting love.
24. I have sent the Holy Spirit many times to succor thee and bless thee in thy desires for Zion.
25. By the Spirit of revelation, which is the power of the Holy Spirit, I have shown thee some of the errors of the fallen churches of the world1, and have taught thee line upon line, and truth upon truth. Deniest thou this?
26. I have revealed unto thee, by the same Spirit, the truth of the work that I am raising up to the children of spiritual Israel, even the New Covenant Church of God, and have filled thee with excitement and hope, which are more fruits of the Holy Spirit.
27. And thou hast entertained My servants, and loved them, despite their [occasional] weakness and foolishness, yea, for thou hast shown charity untothem, which also is a fruit of the Holy Spirit, yea, even the chief gift.
28. And thou hast desired to be a part of this work, and hast received My scriptures2, for in them thou sawest the imprint of My Spirit.
29. Yea, My son. I have blessed thee with an increase of My Spirit, to be thy comforter and guide, even as was promised thee, but thou hast not always perceived it because thou lost it on accout of disbelief.
30. Therefore, let thy soul be glad, and give no more place for the tempter who seeketh to destroy thee, and sow doubt and fear in thee.
31. For, behold, perfect love casteth out fear and doubt, even the love of Christ (1 Jn.4:18).
32. I am with thee, and shall build thee up into a spiritual house, to be a blessing unto My people Israel.
The Right Focus
33. Let thy heart be filled with gladness and praise. Look not back on thy past transgressions, for he that looketh back is not worthy of the Kingdom.
34. Continue to approve thyself in thy faithfulness; hearken unto My Word.
35. Seek thou words to edify, not to destroy, for I am the Creator, not the destroyer.
36. Repent of this foolishness and consider it no more. And, behold, the adversary shall flee.
37. Thou shalt live the victorious life, for thy thoughts shall dwell on My victory over evil and death, and in this thou shalt receive great power.
38. Praise thy God, O son of man, for as it it written: “Thanks be to God, who giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
39. “Therefore, My beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labour is not vain”(1 Cor.15:57-58).
40. This is the Word of the Lord unto His son, and to all who seek knowledge and truth by My hand. Even so. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 3 August 1997
Last updated on 20 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved