The End-Time Gathering of New Covenant Apostles for the Final Labour of Separating the Wheat from the Tares of Christendom
New Covenant Ministries was organised on 1 February 2001 as a separate, coordinating body to the New Covenant Assemblies of Yahweh (NCAY) in order to fulfil a word from Yahweh to diversify our ministry.
New Covenant Ministries is divided into two main spheres of activity:
These two callings or ministries come under the following umbrellas:
- 1. Gathering the 12 end-time Apostles and Evangelists (Sub-Apostles) whose responsibilies are:
- a. To teach the fullness of the Bible revelation without compromise or reference or attachment to worldly philosophy or unscriptural religious tradition;
- b. To teach, support, build-up, edify and minister to any and all individuals and extant House Fellowships or Churches who wish to set themselves in order before Yahweh;
- 2. To commence the organisation of the end-time Remnant of Yahweh's elect - those who wish to be 100 per cent obedient to the Torah (Law) and Mitzvot (Commandments) of Yah'shua (Jesus) - in its completeness, which Remnant shall, upon the return of Messiah who will inaugurate the one thousand year Millennial Theocracy, supplant and replace the spectrum of different churches, groups and denominations which currently consititute the divided Body of Christ. To this end, these end-time apostles will:
- a. Organise local congregations in villages, towns, and cities across the world which themselves shall be built up of small house fellowships, to build the qodeshim (saints, set-apart ones) up in the apostolic emunah (faith) in preparation for:
- b. Gather those of proven emunah (faith) and loyalty to the Besorah (Gospel) into:
- i. Preparatory Firstborn Colonies where total consecration and communal living may be taught, learned and lived, preparatory to a final gathering on the eve of the Great Tribulation to:
- ii. Twelve hidden divinely protected international Cities of Refuge which shall pass safely through the Great Tribulation, which shall emerge at the beginning of the Millennium to bring order to, and rule with Messiah, the survivors of the holocaust that shall have decimated the world and destroyed the world system.
This page was created on 2 February 2001
Last updated on 12 February 2017
Copyright © 1987-2017 NCAY