New Covenant Christian Ministries (NCCM) is an internet service to fellow evangelical Christians and to all those seeking to understand the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It was formed in 1996 and is sponsored by the B'rit Chadashah Evangelical Bible School, and B'rit Chadashah Evangelical Association (BCEA), a loose association of those sympathetic to, or who wish to have ties with, the New Covenant Church of God (NCCG). B'rit Chadashah is the Hebrew for "New Covenant".
New Covenant Christian Ministries has only one formal Creed, the Apostles' Creed which is common to all Christendom. The core teaching of NCCM is that Christianity is a faith based on a relationship with God as a Person. That faith involves a personal committment to Jesus Christ. New Covenant Christianity begins with God's initiative -- He steps in to make men and women right with Himself. New Covenant Christians believe that as perfect God and perfect man, Jesus Christ is the link that brings God and people together (1 Tim.3:16; Phil.2:5-11; Jn.14:6). This core doctrine is amplified further in the Apostles' Creed which also forms a part of the New Covenant Liturgy which states:
- 1. We believe in God, the Father Almighty, creator of heaven and earth.
- 2. We believe in Jesus Christ, His Only Begotten Son, our Lord.
- 3. He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
- 4. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried.
- 5. He descended to the dead.
- 6. On the third day He rose again.
- 7. He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty.
- 8. He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
- 9. We believe in the Holy Spirit,
- 10. the universal Body of Christ,
- 11. the communion of saints,
- 12. the forgiveness of sins,
- 13. the resurrection of the body,
- 14. and the life everlasting. Amen.
- 1. Eph.4:6; 1 Cor.8:6; Ps.86:10; 145:3; Rev.1:8; Heb.11:3; Gen.1:1-3; Neh.9:6; Ac.17:24-26
- 2. 2 Pet.1:16-18; Jn.10:30,36-38; Col.1:15,17-19; 2:3,9; 1 Cor.8:6
- 3. Mt.1:18-25; Lk.2:8-11
- 4. Lk.23:13-25,32-34,44-46; Mt.27:57-60; 1 Cor.15:3-4; Is.53:4-8
- 5. Mt.12:38-40; Ac.2:22-28; 1 Pet.3:18-19
- 6. Mt.27:62-66; Lk.24:44-47; Rom.1:2-4; 1 Cor.15:12-14,19-20
- 7. Jn.20:17; Lk.24:49-51; Heb.1:1-3; 9:24; 10:12-13; 12:2; NC&C 361
- 8. Ac.1:10-11; Mt.24:27,36; 25:31-34,41,46; Jn.14:1-3; 1 Thes.4:15-18; 2 Pet.3:10-13
- 9. Jn.14:16-18,7-15; Ac.1:8-9; 1 Cor.6:19-20; Gal.5:22-23,25; Eph.4:30-32
- 10.Eph.1:22-23; Gal.3:26-28; Eph.2:18-22; 1 Cor.12:13-14,27
- 11.Ac.2:42-47; 1 Cor.10:16-17; 1 Jn.1:5-7; Gal.6:2,10
- 12.Mt.26:26-28; 1 Jn.4:9-10; Rom.5:6-10; 1 Jn.1:9; 2:1-2
- 13.Jn.6:39-40,44; 5:28-29; 1 Cor.15:23,42-44,50-54; Phil.3:20-21
- 14.Jn.11:25; 3:14-16; 1 Jn.5:11-13; Jn.10:10; 1 Pet.1:3-5; Rev.21:1,3-4
NCCM also takes the following doctrinal positions:
- 1. That the Bible is the Word of God from cover to cover, the original autographs being infallible;
- 2. That the Byzantine Text is the True Preserved Bible Text of which the King James Version (KJV/AV) is the best English translation (to date);
- 3. That salvation is through Jesus Christ (Yah'shua haMashiach), and Jesus Christ alone;
- 4. That the true Bride of Christ is not represented by any single church, denomination or group but is to be found scattered here and there in all churches where its constituent members have a call to serve until called out by the Holy Spirit;
- 5. That this Bride is now being gathered out from the denominations preparatory to the Great Tribulation which will see almost all organised Christendom fall into apostacy;
- 6. That we are in the very last days and that evil forces are combining to create a New World Order and World Religion that will persecute all true Christians to the death;
- 7. That the doctrine of a pre-tribulation Rapture is false and that the Bride of Christ will pass through the Tribulation;
- 8. That the doctrine of biological macro-evolution or Darwinism (including all modern versions like 'Punctuated Equilibrium') is false;
- 9. That all the spiritual gifts described in the New Testament, including apostolic and prophetic ministry, belong to the True Bride wherever it is assembled, including the supernatural ability to speak in foreign languages and the reception of contemporary revelation;
- 10. That the government of the Church of God and of the home is patriarchal;
- 11. That heterosexual marriage is the only form of estate in which consenting adults may enjoy a sexual relationship;
- 12. That Christians ought to obey God's laws rather than the traditions of men
NCCM actively supports and works alongside all evangelical Bible-believing and Bible-implementing Churches and has supported many local churches, missions and ministries over the years. Ministers from NCCM are available to preach in any church that requests its services within the constraints of time and financial resources that are available to it. These have included: Sofia Baptist Church (Bulgaria), Novovolynsk Baptist Church (Ukraine), Sofia Pentecostal Church (Bulgaria), and Sokal Baptist Prison Ministry (Ukraine). NCCM is linked through BCEA with The Christian Mission of Chisinau (Moldova), a member of BCEA, and has a number of official associations through the Internet through the NCCG, including Christ Tabernacle (Singapore). NCCM supports (through NCCG) and raises funds for two orphanages in southern India maintained by the Church of Christ and currently holds the presidency of International Christian Schools, Inc. in Madras, India, which runs the orphanages. Over the years NCCM has supported Friendenstimme, a German-based ministry which in communist days took care of the needs of unregistered Baptists behind the Iron Curtain, the Scripture Union (UK) and a number of other ministries. NCCM is particularly active in helping Mormons come to Christ.
We hope that you will enjoy this and other New Covenant Christian sites! Please e-mail us if you have any suggestions or questions.